Another VeganProteins.com Vega Sale going on now

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

robert
Site Admin

Another VeganProteins.com Vega Sale going on now

#1 Postby robert » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:51 am

www.veganproteins.com has had so many great deals going on lately. Their business is really growing and expanding and it has been fun to watch.

They started it via this forum 3 or 4 years ago and it's cool to see them taking off!

This is what they've got going on right now:

Vegan Proteins is at it again! Order 2 Large Vega WFHO and get a FREE Vega Shaker cup, FREE Vega tote bag, FREE Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness tote bag, and FREE Vega product samples with your order. Just order from www.veganproteins.com. They'll ship the bonuses with your order.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

coachcampana
Rabbit

Re: Another VeganProteins.com Vega Sale going on now

#2 Postby coachcampana » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm

I placed my order last week. I have to say, i have never ordered supplements from ANYWHERE and gotten a hand written thank you inside the box or custom artwork on the packaging itself. It is very cool and a nice personal touch.

robert
Site Admin

Re: Another VeganProteins.com Vega Sale going on now

#3 Postby robert » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Awesome!

They do pay a lot of attention to detail and are super friendly people.

Thank you for supporting Vegan Proteins!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “General Discussion”