Came Back from Annual Physical

HorseSense

I had my blood taken last week and I just got back from having my annual physical. As some of y'all know I'm fairly new here and only have gone back to being vegan since early Dec of last year. Most of the weight loss he saw happened over this short period of time, without me saying anything. He was still delighted at the weight loss even had it been over a year's time.

He told me every single test came out amazing and I was his "best patient" to date. He specifically mentioned my blood sugar (which I had been having issues with last year) and blood pressure, for which I was taking meds. They were now amazing and there was no use for me to keep taking the blood pressure meds. So now I'm off that. My cholesterol went down from 137 and is now 120.

He told me whatever I was doing, just don't change a thing and keep doing it. I told him I had "gone vegan" and he just smiled and said "ahhh that's what it is!"

Anyway so he shook my hand and told me just keep doing what I'm doing and he'd see me next year!

Made me feel so good guys!!!

There's so much negativity and so much myth about this. It was good to hear this from my own doctor!!

So yea just thought I'd share that.

David