My buddy is training Ellen and her staff

robert

One of my good buddies and long-time supporters of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness is training Ellen and her staff. John Pierre is one of the best trainers I've worked with and he has been vegan for 30 years.

He's the one who arranged for me to meet and sign a book for Mike Tyson a few weeks ago.

Please check out JP's website and pass it around.

He's one of the nicest guys I know. He is at Vegetarian Summerfest every summer and often at the Animal Rights Conferences as well as many other events. I'm sure if you've met him, you've remembered his kindness.

From my post on FB earlier:

Check out my good buddy John Pierre training Ellen and her TV staff. I've learned a lot from JP over the years. He's one of the nicest guys I know and one of the biggest supporters of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness! http://johnpierre.com/

-Robert

Awesome!!! I love Ellen. Huge heart and she's a vegan!

One thing though to be aware of. I clicked the link and my Norton just blocked an attack from "Malicious Website Tool Kit 9". Someone may have hacked his site. I would make him aware.

No one hacked the site, it's the script from the embedded video that Norton misconstrued as malicious.

I really like Ellen, I've always been a big fan of hers. :3

I think he'll be there!

I'll miss you guys due to the cruise, but please say hello to JP from me!

Have fun in sunny Anaheim. Give Charles a hard time for me

Oh, and Phil's wife just had a baby today so he might not be there, but give the others a hard time for me

First no Robert, and possibly no Phil? The Sequel booth just won't be the same this year!

But, between a baby and a Carribbean cruise, I suppose you both have good reasons for being tied up this time around, so we'll let it slide

I'm sure we'll be making plenty of stops by the booth, and I will definitely hassle Charles a bit while I'm there!

Please do. I know every year the Vega team is always excited to see Vegan Essentials come by!

Have fun and yeah, give them a big hello from me. I just got an email from Charles today asking when I'm going to visit again. I was just there in Dec but his kids miss me, so I gotta make another trip to BC soon

Enjoy the Southern California weather!