Food makes so damn depressed sometimes!

itsjustrobbieok

I need a new damn body.

Putting weight on is so hard, I consume close to 5000 calories a day but still my weight fluctuates up and down. Because of the amount of food I need its much easier to eat the same thing day after day which then gets boring, but Im always so full its hard to eat more and then I get down because Im not gaining weight.

Add to that my diet always feels limited as there is so much in the supermarket I can't eat because of my chosen lifestyle. All I want is a bit of junk food occasionally (when feeling down about food) but the supermarkets dont stock anything and id rather not prebuy vegan junk food as i will only eat it all...

Omni friends are no help - "just eat some meat, it won't kill you..."

Add to that tricep tendonitis on both sides.

Meh!

• 3 weeks later...

Woh you eat 5000 calories per day and are still having an issue putting on weight. Where are you located? I know what you're saying sometimes vegan junk food isn't very accessible. It sounds like if you way the pros and cons that it may be worth buckling down and working on your self control haha. I mean I do the same thing, if there is food around junk food or healthy I eat it up. But maybe knowing that its nice to have some around when you want it is enough motivation to order some online and then when you have it only eat a portion of it at a time knowing that if you eat it all at once you won't have anything the next time. Simple logic that is much easier said than done, I know. I'm not saying I could do it ha, its much easier to dole out advice that to practice it right?

-Dylan

In the past, i have have had similar issues. I believe it was due to being stuck in a rut and eating the same type and quantities of food and supplements. If i am honest, i was probably not mixing my training up enough either.