Kevin Durant has such a wonderful attitude!

robert

OK, I have a NEW favorite NBA player for sure.

Watch this 4 minute video. He's just so cool! I love the part about hugging all his teammates, letting them know how much they are appreciated and how much they are a family, and so on.

I just love this guy.

Thunder in 6 in the 2013 NBA Finals!

http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2012/finals/?v=/video/channels/playoffs/2012/06/22/0041100405_okc_mia_GM5_postgame2.nba

Great vid. Yes I agree, he is a stand up guy and one of the most respectable players in the game right now. Too bad he didn't show up for the finals, we all knew that it wasn't Westbrook that was going to win it for them, he tried but it was a lack of Durant that and all LBJ that won it for the Heat.

I don't know, man. Look at Durant's numbers. They were pretty good. He led all scorers in on or two games and was pretty solid throughout. What I think happened was that the other players like Harden, Ibaka, Perkins and even Fish all went quiet. Thabo couldn't score at all and overall, Miami's defense was too tough and Lebron was far too strong.

I think Durant did fine in the finals and did what he could with Miami's lock down defense on him.

But what a cool guy! I love the dude. He's my new favorite player

I'm all about attitude these days. He's the man.