Show us your pets!

Baby Hercules

As an animal-lovin' crowd, I think we need a tribute thread to the smaller, furrier people in our lives, not to mention the finned, feathered, and scaled ones. Show us your pics!

My beautiful Monka, a lady with green eyes and decided opinions.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6823/p1010004qo.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres one of our seven cats, his name is Tom and he is much bigger now. Most nights he joins me on the bed, he likes to sleep at the bottom of the bed in between my feet.

sleepy-tom.jpg.7795cc867b6d3b089fe8e2915abdbd5c.jpg

All our cats are rescued. We rescued number seven - skippy - from the council rubbish tip believe it or not. We think she was dumped there by some ahole. Luckily we found her there and after making enquiries soon realised she was not owned by any staff members. We took her home her fur was bald (she was infested with fleas and must have been rubbing half her fur off with the irritation) and nursed her back to health she is now totally flea free and is actually a long haired cat.

I will post more pics of all seven cats if anyone is interested, i am not a mad cat person honest but me and my wife are suckers when it comes to rescue animals.

The love of my life and best rescue I ever made! My 6yr old basset Teddy! Of course he is doing what he does best... sleep

I love the way Basset hounds maintain a constant expression of disappointed nobility and pleading affection, rendering anyone with half a heart completely under their spell within 30 seconds. You just wanna take that saggy face in your hands and kiss it!

Baby Herc

I do EVERYDAY!!! It took 5 secs for me to fall in love with him.... only because it took me 5 secs to pick him up lol. You mention walk, grab a leash or his harness and you get a totally different dog! He is well loved at his daycare and they are always very happy to see him come in which makes mommy super happy

Ok Baby Herc you twisted my arm i shall dedicated a seperate post for each kitty:

First up snowy we were going to call him snow white as we thought he was a lady but soon discovered she was a he. He is a very sensetive boy and loves cuddles but in private!! I have to go in the toilet (and sit with the lid down by the way) shut the door so he gets private petting away from the others. When we lived in Bletchley (Bletchley of Alan Turing -Enigma fame) he went missing for two weeks. We spent every day posting pics of him, and searching for him we were literally 1 week away from moving to our new home - here in Kettering and he just turned up ...phew!!!

Snowy as a Kitten

snowy-tiny-medium.jpg.2794660aaee6962f406fa433b03380e6.jpg

Snowy now 8years old

snowy-asleep.jpg.762e1af4ad4f678599b2a783e1455e0c.jpg

Shall post another tomorrow, Love your bassat hound by the way Synny667 lovely Dogs and monka is a beauty baby herc

Snowy has gorgeous white mittens, he's just a big pile of squeezable softness! In fact, he reminds me of someone, especially around the mustache....

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4913/scannedcurzieinaboxphot.jpg

One of our many family cats of yor, Curzie, also a pile of squeezable softness.

Baby Herc

Edited by Baby Hercules