For Vegans, Cop and Golfer Haters Everywhere

HorseSense

At first, I thought he was funny. Then I watched him creep up on a guy at an ATM machine at night. That's just a good way to find out how the emergency room techs remove a bullet from your ass. I admitted I laughed uncontrollably at the Bunnies vs. Hunter skit but that prank wasn't hurting anybody (assuming the hunter performing the act, so to speak, was an ally). Kicking a pile of sand in a stranger's face and knocking a man into a pond is somewhere between mean and a $50000 personal injury lawsuit, though. And attacking police officers and a police vehicle? Really? How many adult beverages are we talking here? The Darwin Awards will soon learn of Remi's name. I cherish the day.

Baby Herc

Edited by Baby Hercules

Oh he just got out of prison not too long ago for throwing a fake grenade into a sitting military vehicle. That's on video too.

The police know him so well now they toot their horns when they see him on the street. LOL

You are right about the ATM. Good way to get shot!

As far as the golfers....oh man. I have always loathed the very idea of taking all that beautiful land and wasting it on knocking a little ball around, riding around in a "golf cart". I laughed so hard at the kick into the lake I cried.

Oh he just got out of prison not too long ago for throwing a fake grenade into a sitting military vehicle. That's on video too.

Okay, he is either mildly cognitively impaired, coming down off a bad buzz, or desperately needs to get laid, I can't decide which. The symptoms are usually so similar for all three.

Baby Herc