Saturday Night Live

Gym hater

Hello,

I like Saturday Night Live. Unforunately I live in The Netherlands so it doesn't air here, and I only get to see the DVD's with "The Best Of...". It is a shame becouse I am a very big fan of Will Ferrell, but he isn't very populair in The Netherlands. Although I really liked Anchorman, it didn't do so well in The Netherlands. The only semi-succesfull movie with Will Ferrell in The Netherlands was Oldschool. I am afraid I will not be able to see Kicking and Screaming for some time, since it will not be in movietheatres in The Netherlands.

You American's are lucky to have SNL. Does anyone have a link to a website with a SNL episodes archive? Or does anyone know where I can get Kicking and Screaming?

sincerely,

Gym Hater

I loved SNL back when Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Dana Carvey, Mike Meyers, David Spade, and guys like that were on there.

I also liked it when Will Ferrell, Tim Meadows, Tracey Morgan, and others were on.

Jimmy Fallon is also pretty funny. But I think Will was the Best and Chris Farley and Adam Sandler were some of my other favorites.

The Bill Brasky sketches and the Celebrity Jeopardy sketches are some of my all time favorites.......and when Jim Carrey is on the show