Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:08 pm 
Stegosaurus

Sure Ash (if I ever actually get around to starting and finished it. :shock:

Anyway, thanks for all the info everybody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:18 pm 
Stegosaurus

jonathan wrote:
a lady named mary on the veganfitness.net board wrote to the lady and she quickly responded and was very apologetic. i expect she recieves a number of emails about that article, so she may take her time to reply.

jonathan

I am SO GLAD that MAry wrote to this lady - I am sure Mary's resoponse was brilliant!!

BUT as far as the feminist being apologetic, as far as I am concerned, that means nothing to me since the damage has already been done because of her stupid and irresponsible article. Numerous people read that article and were given a further reason to hate veggies because of that feminist. The only way her aplogy would be meaningful in my opinion is if she contacted the Guardian and asked for it to publish a retraction or publish her apology so everybody that she put off from veganism can read it. But apologizing to one vegan in a private email conversation is nowhere near good enough as far as I am concerned.

The ONLY kind of feminists that I care for are ones that are HUMANISTS as well, and by that I mean a person who seeks justice for ALL animals, both human and non (and Mary on veganfitness is a perfect example of the ultimate humanitarian from the little that I know about her. That is, the justice she seeks knows no gender, race, or speciest boundaries).

But an anti-vegan feminist can kiss my sexy, round, firm vegan ass, and gets ZERO respect from me. SO I can totally relate to what college B said.

Editted to change the word 'derriere' in case anybody here doesnt speak La Francais (me being one those people).