Our First Week Online

robert

Well,

It was been a week now. It started out slow, but we're picking up pace, so thanks to all of you who have contributed.

And please remember that it has only been one week. In time, this board should be very busy with lots of people contributing.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing more of you on here soon.

Thanks for the new forum Rob. I am sure things will pick up.

I was a bit confused at first. I was reading in the old forum about the new forum. I was thinking, "hm, this looks just like the old forum." It of course was the old forum and then I found the link here. You may want to take the old forum off of your home page when you get a chance and put an ad of sorts for this new forum. Just a suggestion. Thanks for doing this at all. I'm sure it will be a success regardless.

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what to do with them, because Both are still used and some people like lone format, and others like this new format. Originally I thought I'd shut down the old one and Archive all of those posts under a category here on this new forum or on a link on the main page (so the 1,000+ previous posts would not be lost).

Perhaps that is what I'll do, just been busy lately and have lots of features to get up, hundreds of photos from recent events to put up, and I just finished a 13-hour day at work and then off to bed for an early start tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestions and I'm sure we'll condense them soon. But for only being online for 8 days, it does seem to be picking up well and we always had a nice group of people who posted in the past and we are happy to have the new ones as well.

Take care, thanks for the comments on the Quads, one of my best muscle groups I think, and becoming my favorite as well!