When:

Sunday Oct 02, 2005

at 11:00 AM

Where:

Lake Lily Park

701 Lake Lily Dr.

Maitland, FL 32751

US

This year's Vegetarian Festival will take place October 2nd, 2005 in honor of World Farm Animals Day.

Cap off your summer with a visit to the Central Florida Veg Fest. Join us for one colourful day of exciting and educational exhibits and events at Maitland's Lake Lily Park. Admission is free.

The Annual Veg Fest gives you an unparalleled opportunity to enjoy a diverse cross-section of vegetarian cuisine and lifestyle. Discover new products and ideas from exhibitors and enjoy a wide variety of presentations and cooking demos.

Not a vegetarian? Whether you're looking for new ideas to add color and variety to your meals or you're a "seasoned" vegetarian interested in expanding your knowledge of nutritious and ethical foods, this is the place for you.

Find out more:

www.OrlandoVegFest.com

• 1 month later...

Awesome Will!

I'll send you a package of stuff just like I will to anyone else who wants to represent Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness at events.

You still plan on going? I hope so.

I'm not sure if we have others on here from Florida, but I will check the database and I'll send them a personal e-mail to check out this thread.

So please let me know if you still plan on attending and I'll prepare a package full of great stuff for you to take to the event.

Take care,

Robert

We're probably going to the World Farm Animals day event in either Orlando or Tampa. I'll wear my VBB shirt and tell anyone who asks about it to check out the website, but I won't be able to hand anything out since Saturday is the day I always spend with my wife and son. I want to focus on them, not on handing stuff out

Thanks for the update Will. Yeah, just wearing the shirt around makes a lot of people take notice and they'll probably ask about it. I sent you a bunch of cards, so feel free to pass those out to interested folks.

Thanks buddy,

Have a great time!

-Robert