Eating out, a vegan's nightmare!

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

DeeVeganDee
Rabbit

Re: Eating out, a vegan's nightmare!

#16 Postby DeeVeganDee » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:04 pm

I like the beans and potato with a huge salad option too.

You are right OP .. it can be tricky. I work in London and have easy access to lots of Vegan friendly places - especially planet organic of lunch.. gorgeous!

However where I live is different.. that can be a bit tricky at times but there is always something.

I hear you with staying over at friends though. Initially I gave in and said.. oh I'll be veggie for the weekend rather than vegan.. but I soon stopped that and to be honest I just bring my own bits and bobs with me in a cooler.

You just gotta suck it up!

mythil
Manatee

Re: Eating out, a vegan's nightmare!

#17 Postby mythil » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:14 pm

DeeVeganDee wrote:I like the beans and potato with a huge salad option too.

You are right OP .. it can be tricky. I work in London and have easy access to lots of Vegan friendly places - especially planet organic of lunch.. gorgeous!

However where I live is different.. that can be a bit tricky at times but there is always something.

I hear you with staying over at friends though. Initially I gave in and said.. oh I'll be veggie for the weekend rather than vegan.. but I soon stopped that and to be honest I just bring my own bits and bobs with me in a cooler.

You just gotta suck it up!

Yea, I started taking my own food to friends houses when we play games or something. We all used to get Chinese a lot because it's what I could eat but now they want kebabs or whatever, nothing I can eat there so.. Plus if you want a non cheese pizza you still have to eat the whole thing yourself.
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard." - Tim Notke
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Sir Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion”