Just discovered shaving my body

loheswaran

I am not so brazen as to put a picture of my improving body onto this site, however, I have been getting periodic pics of my hairy upper torso being taken by my wife as a I lost 2 stones over the last year. That said the pics failed to show exactly my weight loss - likewise I may be a 70's throwback, but I think men should have a hairy chest.

Anyway I decided to shave my chest and saw some muscles and the start of some upper ab definition - My moobs were not as big and bad as I had thought - the hair profile was in fact really making me look like I had massive moobs and a bigger belly.

So rug chest lovers give a shave a try.

Now I need to know how to perfect my shaving technique and routine...

Congrats on the weight loss, that's pretty damn impressive!

Upper body shaving... hmmmm well I'm sure there are a few different ways. Personally I like to use a beard trimmer to shorten the hair right back then I just wet shave from there. Doesn't take that long, minimal irritation and no blood is lost (usually)!

Well done, that's great news!

I had to shave my chest a couple of week sback as I was getting it tattooed and it wasn't until I'd taken the hair off that I too noticed how much I'd lost off my boobs! Same as you, I think the hair was making it look worse than it really was.