Will going vegan make a difference in physique??

ondle

Im 21 yrs old 5'9 170 pounds. Im just wondering how going vegan can improve my physique? I have been reading how low fat diets can help insulin and increase testosterone. So at this point im willing to do whatever it takes to make any nutritional changes to reach my goal. I have been lifting for 2.5 years and dissapointed with my results. Im skinnyfat so its best I cut down bodyfat at this point, and bulk from a leaner base. Im just wondering what you guys base ur micronutrients Intake off of? How much protein carbs and fat should I consume? Also I posted a pic and my goal is to get to low bodyfat levels in the next 20 weeks.

attachment-5.thumb.jpeg.949c00e1f9204e3d7c4e8c19560e9e40.jpeg

Free weights. More of a bodybuilding style. I have gained strenght and some muscle but for that much amount of time I feel like I should have a better body. I count calories so I know exactly what im getting in everyday. Losing weight or gaining isn't a problem. Im having a hard time deciding what I have to do. I may just eat enough to maintain my bodyweight and see where that can get me. Maybe a vegan diet can help my hormone levels?

Specifically what type of training routine are you doing? And how consistent are you?

It might help. Would depend on your food choices. There are good and bad vegan diets. What type of diet are you on now?

I hit each bodypart once a week. Im not on a diet. I get 1 g of protein per pound of bodyweight 0.45 g fat and fill rest of calories withd carbs. I end up in a calorie deficit and I have lost 15-20 pounds in 10 weeks. I eat clean mostly unprocessed foods.

You eat junk; whether on a Vegan diet or omnivore and you get junk results. It's food sources like wheat, white flours, sugars, corn, and some other grains that jack your insulin. Low fat diets are pretty shit. You need fat for bile salts to make your own vitamin a, K, and d.

Get good fat in like sustainable red palm oil, coconut oil, avocado, pumpkin/hemp. Flax seeds, macadmia/brazil/almonds/walnuts and focus on whole food sources like legumes, beans and lots of veggies, maybe some pea/rice protein, and your body will repay you in kind.

Take it easy on grains and soy and your good to go.

Oh and hit the iron hard. Plenty of rest. Keep your mind calm, and bam. Success.