Cat fights of dog

HIT Rob

I saw this on our local news and there's was no mention of charges being placed against the owner. I really hope that's not the case. To me that was not an accident and the owners should face some sort of criminal charges for it. The dog has either been trained to attack or not probably socialized. Either way I think they should have to face more then financial liability for this.

how is this pertinent to animal rights ethics and veganism? Let's see: we have 2 species of domestic animals that would otherwise be almost exclusively complete carnivore rival predators in the wild that wouldn't ordinarily give a damn about human children. But oh so cruel cruel domestication from humans causes them to treat humans as family members in certain cases and other human's children from other families as a snack when cut loose. There are some extreme members of ALF and others who hate all forms of animal domestication from humans and I am not one of those. Humans have responsibility to our own species first and foermost, but also have great power and rulership and responsibilty over creatures who don't evolve out of a very limited crude predator & prey mentality that won't ever change. Humans have a right and responsibility to control their populations, but I am vegan whenever I can be because we don't need to eat animals and exploit them the way the meat industry and animal products industry does.

If this cat

didn't do his job in the ecosystem as a predator beast, the rat population would cause all sorts of nasty diseases like bubonic plague an other pandemics and biohazards

http://exponentialaltruism.blogspot.com/

Your not one of those people? Coulda fooled me

how is this pertinent to animal rights ethics and veganism? Let's see: we have 2 species of domestic animals that would otherwise be almost exclusively complete carnivore rival predators in the wild that wouldn't ordinarily give a damn about human children. But oh so cruel cruel domestication from humans causes them to treat humans as family members in certain cases and other human's children from other families as a snack when cut loose. There are some extreme members of ALF and others who hate all forms of animal domestication from humans and I am not one of those. Humans have responsibility to our own species first and foermost, but also have great power and rulership and responsibilty over creatures who don't evolve out of a very limited crude predator & prey mentality that won't ever change. Humans have a right and responsibility to control their populations, but I am vegan whenever I can be because we don't need to eat animals and exploit them the way the meat industry and animal products industry does.

If this cat

didn't do his job in the ecosystem as a predator beast, the rat population would cause all sorts of nasty diseases like bubonic plague an other pandemics and biohazards

http://exponentialaltruism.blogspot.com/

Your not one of those people? Coulda fooled me

Burnnnnnnnn