Which vegan fitness magazine is better?

mythil

Okay subjective question but which magazine do people prefer... I haven't been on the forums in a long while due to surgery, sickness and problems way out of my control. It seems some genetic issues that caused my bad eyesight also messed up a few other things.

Regardless.. What do people read? Looking for some magazines (preferably vegan based) for inspiration.

• 2 weeks later...
how many could there be? it's kind a niche market xD

if you're into reading about gossip, fads, and the such, i don't think the companies alignment would have anything to do with me reading it

Reading your previous comments on other threads I think that you're a bit of a subtle troll. So I'll just block you for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine is great. I have a 10% off coupon code for members too:

https://www.facebook.com/VeganBodybuildingAndFitness/photos/pb.118870551439.-2207520000.1409719655./10152288909611440/?type=1&theater

You can read more about it on www.veganhealthandfitnessmag.com

And Thrive by Brendan Brazier is a good one too. Additionally, a new magazine called Naked is also really good. All of those are plant-based and have something to do with fitness.

All the best!