New Book by Robert Cheeke Available Now!

robert

Hi everyone,

I just sent a newsletter out, but I'm not sure if everyone received it. Here is my new book announcement:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for being a member of our Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness forum. I know some of you have been members for ten years.

I have a big announcement to make, and you're the first to read it. After years in the making, I am pleased to announce that my new book, Shred It!: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Burning Fat and Building Muscle on a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet, is now available to order.

To learn more about Shred It! and to order your copy, visit:http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=shredit

Here's some info about it:

Robert Cheeke’s newest book, Shred It! (Gaven Press, 2014), is a comprehensive guide to setting achievable goals, burning fat, and building muscle on a whole-food, plant-based diet.

As one of only a few books to combine a completely whole-food, plant-based menu with detailed training programs, Shred It! has been endorsed by 28 of the biggest names in the health and fitness industry, including Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D., Kathy Freston, Rich Roll, Julieanna Hever, and Rip Esselstyn.

Shred It! will teach you the most important steps to take to achieve your health and fitness goals. By reading this book, you will once and for all truly understand how to:

• Set achievable goals that lead to real results

• Discover the most effective ways to burn fat

• Build muscle efficiently on a whole-food, plant-based diet

• Identify what could be holding you back from reaching your fitness potential

• Exercise nearly anywhere, anytime, managing time effectively

You will also:

• Learn from dozens of experts and fitness professionals

• Read awe-inspiring fitness and health transformations

• Discover 75 delicious plant-based athlete recipes and meal plans

• Master dozens of workouts with step-by-step instructions and photos

• Find an exercise and nutrition plan that will really work for you

Following Robert’s bestselling book, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness (Book Publishing Company, 2010), his new book takes a fresh and modern approach to health and fitness by incorporating the disease-fighting, athletic performance-enhancing, and popular WFPB (whole-food, plant-based) diet to achieve desired results.

A perfect book for those embarking on health and fitness-related New Year’s Resolutions, this 344-page guide highlights more than 35 successful plant-based athletes, contains hundreds of photos, including dozens of images of recipes and exercises, and is a powerfully motivating compilation of the most helpful and useful guidelines to follow to achieve your personal goals.

What experts are saying:

“Robert shares his experiences and tips on how a plant-based lifestyle, when properly understood and applied, is the best way to fuel strength, endurance, and overall health.”

− Brian Wendel, Creator and Executive Producer of Forks Over Knives

“The strongest creatures on earth are plant-based — the elephant, the gorilla, the rhino, and the Robert Cheeke. Powerful and to the point, Shred It! once and for all dispels every myth that optimum fitness requires the consumption of animal products.”

— Rich Roll, plant-based ultra-endurance athlete and bestselling author of Finding Ultra

“Robert Cheeke proves you can eat vegan AND have a ripped, muscular body. Thank you, Robert, for showing us how to achieve it!”

− Kathy Freston, New York Times bestselling author of The Lean, Veganist, and Quantum Wellness

“Those six-pack abs start in the kitchen with plant-strong foods...get shredded with Shred It!”

- Rip Esselstyn, bestselling author of The Engine 2 Diet

“Robert Cheeke writes a very important book on a little known message. He shows how a relatively low protein, plant-based diet actually creates superior physical fitness. This is a new standard and I recommend you to give it a try.”

- Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., bestselling author of The China Study

“The healthy recipes are fun to make and designed to help you reach your fitness goals. Who would have guessed that getting shredded would taste this good?”

- Grant Butler, Food Writer, The Oregonian

“Robert Cheeke illuminates the athletic world with a huge reality check in Shred It!, making it impossible not to be infused with inspiration.”

- Julieanna Hever, MS, RD, CPT, author of The Complete Idiot's

Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition, The Vegiterranean Diet, and host of What Would Julieanna Do?

“A must-read for any health-conscious person. Robert Cheeke has done his homework so you can get educated as well as motivated by his wise and inspiring messages.”

- George Eisman, MA, MS, RD

“Robert lays the foundation of health and fitness with a clear and effective method to achieve popular fitness goals, burn fat, and build muscle ... the healthy way.”

− Elizabeth Kucinich, Policy Director, Center for Food Safety

"Who says you can't be strong, buff, and healthy on a plant-based diet? Robert Cheeke shows you exactly how to do just that, so pick up this book and listen!"

- Emily Deschanel, Actress, Star of the hit TV Show, Bones

“Since 2009, I endorsed and adopted Robert Cheeke’s plant-based diet. Now I practice and share his vegan lifestyle dietary suggestions and I’ve never felt better.”

- Georges Laraque, former 13 year National Hockey League (NHL) veteran

“Robert Cheeke is the frontiersman of plant-based bodybuilding, convincingly demonstrating you can be the best you can be, eating plants and training with skillfully applied resistance.”

— Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D.

Thank you for your interest in Shred It!

Visit http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=shredit to place your order.

Thank you so much for your support! I sincerely appreciate it!

-Robert

@RobertCheeke on Twitter

Full Press Release and images to share are located here: https://www.facebook.com/VeganBodybuildingAndFitness