Earth Day Special Offers from Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness!

robert

Hi everyone,

Happy Earth Day!

I have some awesome Earth Day Special Offers from VB&F:

Earth Day Special Offer #1 - Valid for customers worldwide

Hi everyone, I'm bringing the awesome offers for Earth Day and we're starting a day early! Here's the info for Earth Day Offer #1:

For every Shred It! book you order, you get $20 worth of Vega products. Order 1 book, get $20 in Vega. Order 3 books, get $60 in Vega. Order 5 books get $100 in Vega. And on down the line. Already have Shred It!? This is the perfect time to order a copy for a friend, or a bunch of copies for your office or for your team, or order 20 or 50 copies for your business.

Valid for printed copies only, not eBooks. (We will have a special eBook offer as well).

No special code needed. Just order printed copies of Shred It! on April 21st or April 22nd (Earth Day) and based on the number of copies ordered, you will receive your Vega rewards accordingly.

I will buy these Vega products for you myself. Why would I spend all that money on Vega? 1. I want to sell a lot of books to make this book a bestseller, and incentives work well. 2. Vega has supported me for the past 10 years, both financially and with opportunities, so it is my pleasure to invest back into the company that has always had my back. 3. It is my desire to hook you up with tons of extras for supporting my efforts as a writer and as a contractor for Vega.

Thank you so much for your support!

Time to hook YOU up!

Order here: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=shredit

Earth Day Special Offer #2 - Open to USA and Canada customers only

Buy Vega from any store on April 21st or April 22nd (Earth Day), email me your receipt, and receive bonus Vega as rewards.

Spend more than $50 on Vega, receive $30 in bonus Vega products.

Spend more than $100 on Vega, receive $75 in bonus Vega products

Spend more than $150 on Vega, receive $100 in bonus Vega products

Spend more than $250+ on Vega, receive $150 in bonus Vega products

Order from a physical store like Whole Foods Market, Costco, or your local retailer, or order online, and email a copy of your receipt to [email protected]. The receipt must be dated April 21 or April 22, 2015.

***If you order from Vegan Proteins: Online Vegan Supplement Shop or Vegan Essentials you will receive Extra Bonus Items.***

Happy Shopping! It is my pleasure to invest back into the company that has supported me for more than a decade. I will buy these bonus Vega items myself. As long as my book, Shred It!, continues to do well, I can continue to give back to Vega and invest into this community.

Thank you for supporting Vega. I look forward to hooking YOU up!

Happy Earth Day!

-Robert

All details on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/615575988564537/