Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Taste of Health Vancouver, B.C. CAN, Oct 1-2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

As of right now, I PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS EVENT with my friend Brendan Brazier. http://www.tasteofhealth.com/index.html

Here is a bit of info and be sure to click on the link for more details:

The "Taste of Health 2005", a Vancouver, British Columbia earth-friendly food & lifestyle show, welcomes you to reserve a spot at our upcoming show on October 1 - 2, 2005.

Our goal this year: Inviting even more people to explore the taste of plant-based foods in a fun, informative and inviting fashion.

The advertising campaign will include print ads and radio advertising. Highlights in "EarthSaver", our bi-monthly newsletter, the dedicated website www.tasteofhealth.com and the weekly EarthSave update will help generate awareness for you. This will be supplemented with grass-root marketing efforts such as distribution of posters, handbills and bookmarks. We will be aggressively promoting this event through PR.

New this year: Admission is free to EarthSave members and a small entrance fee will be charged to the public. Children 12 and under are free when they come with an adult.

Our audience is diverse. There is an ever increasing number of people who are expanding their reliance on plant-based products.
You will have direct access to consumers who have an active interest in lessening their footprint on the planet by what they eat.

And yes there are vegans, vegetarians, raw foodies, herbivores, foodies, health-conscious individuals, concerns parents, active seniors, people exploring their food options.

Some of the features of the Taste of Health Expo include :

· 14,461sq. ft. of exhibition space for 50 exhibit tables and 24 non-profit tables
· A sparkling venue - the Croatian Cultural Centre offers easy access by bus, skytrain, car or bike
· A two-day format over a Saturday and Sunday
· A book fair, a silent auction, the "try it and buy it" exhibit floor and the vegetarian restaurant zone
· Keynote speakers that will present thought provoking ideas.The speaking auditorium holds up to 300 people.
· Work shops and educational discussions, which will address aspects of the eating lower on the food chain and related lifestyle choices.
· Engaging food demos by chefs, cookbook authors and foodies representing culinary schools, restaurants and small businesses.

Let us know if we can reserve a spot for you . There are several end-aisle exhibits or display tables for larger companies; for small home based businesses we have shared booth space; non-profits have two choices this year - a shared table or their own 8 foot table. Come on board as an exhibitor or as a sponsor.

Email us at office at earthsave.bc.ca or chris at earthsave.bc.ca for more information including exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities; by telephone at (604) 731-5885 or by fax (604) 731-5805. You can speak with me or our office staff - Alison or Marianne.

On behalf of EarthSave Canada and the Taste of Health team that is behind this thought-provoking event, we hope that you will join us. It is British Columbia's only vegetarian expo that will showcase your earth, human and animal-friendly products & services to a captive audience.

See you at the EarthSave's Taste of Health - Feed Your Senses 2005

http://www.tasteofhealth.com/index.html

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

I leave for this event tomorrow morning from Portland. So I may not be on the board for a few days.

I'll get meet up with the Vegan Fitness Team up there so it will be totally cool.

I'll catch ya'll when I get back.

-Thin Thin Off to Canada Him

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

A good time was enjoyed by all. I got to hang out with Brendan and Tonya again, speak up on stage a couple of times and work at the Vega booth during the day on both Saturday and Sunday.

I posted a recap of the event in the General Discussion area.

I'll also get a few photos from the event up soon.

Once I don't have to work full-time I'll try to make it to more of these events. Brendan is on the road nearly every weekend, hitting all the major festivals in Salt Lake City, Washington D.C, Toronto, Vancouver, New York, San Francisco, all over the place.

The Vegan Fitness Team may tour around next year together, we'll work on that project and add more people to the traveling group all the time.

-Thin Thin Back to Oregon Tomorrow Him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:22 pm 
Gorilla

when you and I are roomates, Im sure both of us wont have to work soo many hours, cause we could split costs for food, rent, etc. just a thought.
which means you get to do more fun things like this. :D
plsu I hope your video totally takes off and sells a lot. that way you dont have to work a job anyway :)

bodybuilding is a fulltime "job" in itself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:54 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah,

I would love to do Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness full-time. I'm making more movies, creating more fitness clothing and working on other projects like books that should really help create an income that allows me to focus more time on animal-saving, earth-saving, sustainable projects.

I look forward to those days ahead. :)

-Thin Thin This Has Been a Nice Break From Work Him