Charlottesville Vegetarian Festival, Virginia Sept 24th

robert

9th Annual Charlottesville Vegetarian Festival

Saturday, 24 September 2005

Event Type: Show/Conference

Description: The ninth annual Charlottesville, Virginia Vegetarian Festival is coming to Lee Park, Saturday, September 24, 2005 from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. The festival draws more than 100 exhibitors and 6,000 visitors. This free, outdoor celebration of a healthy and humane lifestyle brings together diverse individuals and organizations who want to make the planet a more healthy, sustainable, and compassionate place for all to inhabit and enjoy. The festival includes delicious, free vegan food samples, restaurant booths, healthy-living exhibitors, nonprofit and educational organizations, a video festival, a dog and cat Adoption Fair, a Kids' Patch for children, live music, fun-raising activities supporting the projects of festival coordinating organization Voices for Animals, and much more! For more information, visit http://www.cvillevegfest.org/

Contact Email: [email protected]

Contact Phone: 434-979-1200

• 4 weeks later...

Awsome Michael!

I will send packages of info for you that you can pass out to people at the event.

Thanks for confirming you'll be going and representing Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness!

You're the man. I'll ship some stuff out to you soon. You may get multiple packages, but I'll get one off in the mail tomorrow (since I'm going to the post office anyway.)

Thanks,

-Robert

i'm not making any promises, but im gonna check what is going on with school and work and see if maybe i can make it. How long do you think it will take me to get to C-ville from VA beach Michael?

That would be cool ash. It is quite a haul from the beach though, about 180 miles. Should take about 4 hours each way.

Michael,

It looks like around 6,000 people attend this event so I'll be sure to send more stuff in the near future.

One package was sent out last week and I'll send another out soon.

I'll make sure you are equipped with Vegan literature, vegan bodybuilding literature, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing, supplements, flyers, posters, etc.

So be to sure to check your mail regularly all month long.

Thanks for representing Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness!

By the way.....anyone else attending an event and want to represent Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, just let me know! Check out ALL the events listed in the News/Events section. I'll continue to list more too.

-Robert

Thanks for the support Rob! You are awesome man!

I just ordered some grippers today for the event. I got a pair of cheap trainers and the Captains of Crush No. 1 and No.2 from ironmind.com . It'll be cool for people to test their strength against a vegan. Many people who have been training can close the No. 1, but most can't get the No.2.

http://www6.mailordercentral.com/ironmind/images/CoCPack_Hand-f.JPG

Awesome Michael! You rock man!

I'm preparing another package to send to you tomorrow so it should arrive early next week.

Thanks again for representing Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and for getting us linked up on the website! I really appreciate your work.

I know we have a few members of the website in that area so I'm trying to encourage them to attend as well.

-Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gang,

What A conicidence that the PETA Fitness Table was right next to Veganbodybuilding and Fitness.com. It was a blast, and it was really great seeing you guys out there. Tried some of the Samples of the VEGA- very yummy i might add.

Keep up the great work gang, look forward to seeing you all again.

Michael A. Brazell