Favorite Magazines?

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#16 Postby V VII Hero » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:03 am

snowboarder
transworld
bass player

robert
Site Admin

#17 Postby robert » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:12 pm

My friend Tonya Kay is mentioned on the cover of the current issue of VegNews. She has a full page or two feature inside. So if you see VegNews check her out.

You can also visit he website, www.tonyakay.com

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

flex24
Rabbit

meat promotion

#18 Postby flex24 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:28 pm

im suscribed to Muscle and Fitness and i think it is an excellent magazine but thanks to it i have always thought that a bodybuilder without meat wasn´t a bodybuilder. I always said to people taht they should eat meat and other stuff like that.

I think thet M&F gives a lot of promotion to meat and to the big opressors Mc donalds an KFC and others beacuse they always show the less fat options of this corporations.

I would like they have at least a special section for vegan bodybuilders.

I was thinking in sending them a letter but considering that im not northamerican, its difficult that my opinion were taked into account. do u have another way?

CollegeB
Elephant

#19 Postby CollegeB » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:50 pm

I think if M&F had enough vegans write in and possibly have pictures. Then the magazine would put in an article or two about vegan bodybuilders.

flex24
Rabbit

#20 Postby flex24 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:10 pm

YES I THINK SO. HOWEVER IM GOING TO WRITE A LETTER TO THEM. AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU DO THE SAME SO THEY TAKE MORE INTEREST.

HOWEVER I HAVE A BETTER IDEA THAT I HAVE JUST THOUGHT.

WE COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE A PETITION (AS THOSE FOR ANIMALS). IF WE CAN COLLECT A HUNDRED SIGNS OR MAYBE A LITTLE MORE, I THINK THAT WE CAN CONVINCE THEM.

SO I HOPE THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS WEB READ THIS AND CREATE A PETITION IN THIS WEB FOR ALL OF US TO SIGN.

Return to “General Discussion”