ARE YOU FREECYCLING YET?

robert

I found this in an awesome Eugene Vegan Newsletter:

ARE YOU FREECYCLING YET?

The Freecycle Network™ is made up of many individual groups across the globe. It's a grassroots movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. Each local group is run by a local volunteer moderator. Membership is free. The Freecycle Network was started in May 2003 by environmentalist, Deron Beal, to promote waste reduction in downtown Tucson and help save desert landscape from being taken over by landfills. The Network provides individuals and non-profits an electronic forum to "recycle" unwanted items. One person's trash can truly be another's treasure! Go to www.freecycle.org to learn more; sign up (FREE) for Eugene Freecycle at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreecycleEugene/ 1.53 million people are freecycling worldwide. Aren’t you curious?

• 1 month later...

Wow that is really interesting. And there is even a section for the county that I live in, with over 1000 members I didn't even know there was 1000 people in my county it's so shitty. I will examine further using my eyes in conjunction with my brain to extract information from the site relating to the subject.