FREE WILLY THREE: THE RESCUE

Just saw this movie. I started balling from the moment that the whaler's son saw his dad shoot the harpoon into this majestic, magnificent, beautiful whale and he knew right away that there was something so wrong about what he his dad had just done. Why cannot the whole world see it the way this little boy did.

i am so depressed. after a long moratorium on whaling, Japan has started its commercial whaling again if i am not mistaken. Killing such awe inspiring marine animals is truly a shameful tragedy.

HUNT AND HARPOON EACH OTHER, you damn hunters, and leave the animals alone!!!! Hunters, whalers, harpooners, bull fighters, calf-ropers, horse racers - all pathetic!!!!!! Why arent people moved by the innocence of animals? This breaks my heart.

Edited by compassionategirl

Just saw this movie. I started balling from the moment that the whaler's son saw his dad shoot the harpoon into this magestic, magnificent, beautiful whale and he knew right away that there was something so wrong about what he his dad had just done. Why cannot the whole world see it the way this little boy did.

i am so depressed. after a long moratorium on whaling, Japan has started its commercial whaling again if i am not mistaken. Killing such awe inspiring marine animals is truly a shameful tragedy.

HUNT AND HARPOON EACH OTHER, you damn hunters, and leave the animals alone!!!! Hunters, whalers, harpooners, bull fighters, calf-ropers, horse racers - all pathetic!!!!!! Why arent people moved by the innocence of animals? This breaks my heart.

I get like that whenever I see such videos, even on insects and such, its sad. And yes Japan is still doing it even against the regulations. Fisheries is a nasty business.

I saw this thing on PBS once, it was a show about animal poachers. I was scarred for life after I saw the clubbing of baby seals and sharks being killed for their fins. Broke my heart into a million pieces. I cannot believe what people do to the beautiful creatures of this earth.