Do you think Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek is hot?

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Richard
Site Admin

#46 Postby Richard » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:24 pm

That IS interesting

Crash
Elephant

#47 Postby Crash » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:44 pm

OK, who was supposed to give me the $6.00 and where is it ?
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

Sknydpr
Manatee

#48 Postby Sknydpr » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:02 pm

I'd say that someone owes me an explanation, but I'm not at all certain I'd get it.

(You guys are too funny. :lol: )

Tarz
Elephant

#49 Postby Tarz » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:40 am

What a bizarre thread this turned into.... :roll:

Did everybody get their money in the end?

Anyway, Salma Hayek is nicer than Penelope Cruz. Salma Hayek reminds me of Sophie Anderton ( English model ) in the picture that someone posted of her on the first page of this thread.

Incidentally my brother's ex-girlfriend used to live next door to the Osbournes when they had a nice pad in the Staffordshire countryside. She may have even played with Kelly when she was a wee nipper, but can't be sure on that.

Do you think Salma and Penelope are hot Nat?

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#50 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:15 pm

Yes, I find both women very attractive, as I do Lucy Lawless (the actress that played Xena: Warrior Princess (but everybody already knows that).

Dido for Catherine Zeta-Jones, among a few others.

:D

Aaron
Elephant

#51 Postby Aaron » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:31 pm

Dark hair...

A guy I knew once told me sometimes we seek ourselves.

Salma
Penelope

In that order I think. Although penelope scores big on the cuteness factor... hmm...
maybe reverse it. But yes both are attractive.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#52 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:41 pm

Aaron wrote:Dark hair...

A guy I knew once told me sometimes we seek ourselves.

:shock:

I also think Madonna looks gorgeous for her age (though I have confirmed evidence that she has ZERO compassion for animals) . I also think Jessica Simpson is smokin (both blond, I point out). :D And there are lots of others too.

I forgot my original reason for this thread. It's pretty old. :)
Last edited by compassionategirl on Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#53 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:44 pm

oops. duplicate. sorry.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#54 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:53 pm

Tarz wrote:Incidentally my brother's ex-girlfriend used to live next door to the Osbournes when they had a nice pad in the Staffordshire countryside. She may have even played with Kelly when she was a wee nipper, but can't be sure on that.

Oooh Tarz Gymhater will be very very jealous. I wonder if Kelly Osbourne has yet to return his emails and say 'yes' to his marriage proposals? :wink: :D

C'mon kelly, who wouldnt want a guy that could fly!! :!: :wink:

Gym hater
Manatee

#55 Postby Gym hater » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:18 am

compassionategirl wrote:
Oooh Tarz Gymhater will be very very jealous. I wonder if Kelly Osbourne has yet to return his emails and say 'yes' to his marriage proposals? :wink: :D

C'mon kelly, who wouldnt want a guy that could fly!! :!: :wink:

I am not jealous, I just want the best for Kelly. I respect her choice not to awnser my emails. Fortunately Richard owes me money, which is a comforting thought.
Now I must go, I have some stalking to do. I will study her, and find out if there is some way of tricking her in to marriage. Thank you for the support compassionategirl, and you have a nice avatar.

Tarz
Elephant

#56 Postby Tarz » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:07 am

compassionategirl wrote:Yes, I find both women very attractive, as I do Lucy Lawless (the actress that played Xena: Warrior Princess (but everybody already knows that).

Hey - I didn't know you had a thing for Lucy Lawless, so not everbody already knows that. I was going to say you like your brunettes but then you posted about Madonna and Jessica Simpson. Not a fan of Jessica Simpson - too fake for me and not naturally beautiful.

Tarz
Elephant

#57 Postby Tarz » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:09 am

Gym hater wrote:I am not jealous, I just want the best for Kelly. I respect her choice not to awnser my emails. Fortunately Richard owes me money, which is a comforting thought.
Now I must go, I have some stalking to do. I will study her, and find out if there is some way of tricking her in to marriage. Thank you for the support compassionategirl, and you have a nice avatar.

Richard still owes you money. :roll: That's interesting...... You think you're gonna get it gymhater?

Yeah I've already complimented Nat on her avatar.

Tarz
Elephant

#58 Postby Tarz » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:11 am

compassionategirl wrote:

What do you think of CZJ's new hairstyle then if you've seen it yet?? I didn't think it suits her.......

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#59 Postby compassionategirl » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:07 am

Gym hater wrote:

I am not jealous, I just want the best for Kelly. I respect her choice not to awnser my emails. Fortunately Richard owes me money, which is a comforting thought.
Now I must go, I have some stalking to do. I will study her, and find out if there is some way of tricking her in to marriage. Thank you for the support compassionategirl...

:lol: :lol: Gym hater, you and Richard are hilarious! :lol: :lol:

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#60 Postby compassionategirl » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:13 am

Tarz wrote:
compassionategirl wrote:

What do you think of CZJ's new hairstyle then if you've seen it yet?? I didn't think it suits her.......

No Tarz I havent. I hope she kept her long gorgeous hair. :shock: Post a pic on this thread if you can find one.

Gymhater and tarz, thanks for the lovely compliments. :oops: :D

Return to “General Discussion”