... 'cos if I stay there will be troubllle, but if I go it will be doubllllle!
The thing is this:
You guys here have me so motivated, that i thought on hitting the stage again this year.
Kadett8 posted a link to the German Natural BB Federation and they have the German Championship in October.
The problems are:
1. I wanted to bulk up until next spring, and then compete in the IFBB again. I need more mass to do that (successfully), and i fear a contest diet now could jeopardize my goals for next year.
2. The GNBF is crazy! They charge a 20€ fee when you join, then 40€ per year membership, and then 75€
as a competition fee!!
As they only have this one competition per year, it means i'd pay 135€ only to be allowed to stand on their stage!! (Who pays my Pro-Tan then?)
3. I don't feel ready. I'm still recovering from my knee accident and feel my legs are too thin. That also means i'd be competing without expecting to win - or even without aiming at the first place! I've never done that before, i don't know if that's the right attitude.... ?
4. Actually i don't have the time for a contest preparation. I should work on my thesis beside other things... One has to set priorities... but what are they?
That were the contras, here are the pros:
- I'm motivated and i haven't been competing in a while.
- My off-season shape is not so far away from my competition shape, so no hard and long diet would be necessary.
- I would get a little experience for next year and have some fun in the meantime
- I can promote vegan bodybuilding there *grin*
- I'd support a small, but natural BB organisation.
So what do you think?
I know the decision is up to me... but what do you say?