Vegan Recipes!

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Attila
Manatee

Vegan Recipes!

#1 Postby Attila » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:14 am

Hi there,

I just want to promote my site a little bit. I am cooking vegan and this is my website: www.attilahildmann.com
I am just about to translate all my other recipes you can find in german www.attilahildmann.com/rezepte.html into english. I am a bodybuilder too but I also like Triathlon and other sports. :wink:

Have a nice day
Attila

robert
Site Admin

#2 Postby robert » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:38 am

Hello Attila,

Welcome to the site! You should make your way over to the Introductions page and introduce yourself.

We have lots of great people here!

I look forward to being in contact with you.

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Attila
Manatee

#3 Postby Attila » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:33 pm

robert wrote:Hello Attila,

Welcome to the site! You should make your way over to the Introductions page and introduce yourself.

Done! :)

Daywalker
Elephant

#4 Postby Daywalker » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:43 pm

Hey Hunnenkönig,

I'm just checking your recipe-page, it's great! (not that i need it ;-) )

I really like the step by step pics, good job.
It's a cool site to recommend to meat-eaters 8)

D.
No one said it would be easy.

Attila
Manatee

#5 Postby Attila » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:57 pm

Daywalker wrote:Hey Hunnenkönig,

I'm just checking your recipe-page, it's great! (not that i need it ;-) )

I really like the step by step pics, good job.
It's a cool site to recommend to meat-eaters 8)

D.

Thx! If you don't "need" it maybe you just wanna try something if you want to: I'd really appreciate it. Yes indeed, many meat-eaters like it here in Germany: Actually they do not believe that some of these recipes are completely vegan because they look so normal. :D

CollegeB
Elephant

#6 Postby CollegeB » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:00 pm

I just looked over those dishes. Attila they look fantastic. I think im going to have Gnocchi with Tomatoe-Basil-Pesto....mmmm gnocchis are great.

Attila
Manatee

#7 Postby Attila » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:46 am

CollegeB wrote:I just looked over those dishes. Attila they look fantastic. I think im going to have Gnocchi with Tomatoe-Basil-Pesto....mmmm gnocchis are great.

Hi CollegeB,

great to meet you! :D Try the Gnocchi, they taste great!!! Besides that stay tuned for the next recipes I am going to translate for you all. Foretaste?? Falafel, Kebab, Shish Kebab, selfmade Ravioli, lots of drinks and other stuff.

Greetings
Attila :mrgreen:

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#8 Postby compassionategirl » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:36 pm

Thanks so much for postong that site!!!!! I am going to try some of these recipes!

You should post this link also under the vegan recipes catgeory if you havent already.

Thanks again, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 8)

Attila
Manatee

#9 Postby Attila » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:56 am

compassionategirl wrote:Thanks so much for postong that site!!!!! I am going to try some of these recipes!

You should post this link also under the vegan recipes catgeory if you havent already.

Thanks again, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 8)

I am glad you like it! If you find any spelling mistakes you are welcome to report them to me :mrgreen:

By the way: Is there a large vegan community in canada? The land of sealslaughter :roll:

Greetings
Attila

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#10 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:04 pm

Attila wrote: The land of sealslaughter :roll:

Greetings
Attila

There is in certain cities like Toronto and VAncouver, B.C.

But ya your right on about the seal slaughter. My country so far has clubbed to death (I.e. bashed the brains out of hundreds of thousands) of BABY BABY BABY seals RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FRANTIC AND HELPLESS MOTHERS.

And the Canadian government has no intention of banning this neandethal-like, disgusting and barbaric "economic activity."

Then we have stupid things like the Calgary Stampede, where animals die, suffer, and break bones!!!!

Three Cheers for Canada !!! :evil:

Return to “General Discussion”