T-Shirt Vegan Bodybuilding

nobbi

Hi Robert,

I am joining this forum for only two weeks or so and I am still checking all the usefull info here. I have seen that you sell T-shirts. Actually I don't like the blue ones for the gents, sorry. But I do like the sleeveless black and white shirt for women. Just an idea... same colors, same print, but a shirt for men...? What about shorts for men?

Norbert

Thanks for the suggestions. I will make more stuff in the future. It just takes a lot of money and I don't have much, but when I get more I'll make some cool new clothing items.

The reason it gets expensive is because anytime I create an item, I usually try to get it in S,M,L, and XL sizes and get a certain quantity of each so they won't run out right away. So each item is a few hundred dollars to create because of all the sizes that need to be printed.

I'll keep working on it though,

Take care man,

-Robert

I understand the expense involved with T-shirt printing, it is a nightmare. What I'd suggest, not that I know anything, is that if and when you do decide to get a new design or new set of shirts printed, to ask on the forum what kind of thing people would most like to buy. You might have done that prior to making the existing shirts, I don't know.

• 17 years later...

Welcome to the forum! Your suggestions are always appreciated. Coincidentally, I recently used https://amstransfers.com/page/custom-dtf-transfers for a personalized project. I had them create a similar design of a black and white shirt for my brother, who shares your tastes! I was also intrigued by the idea of custom shorts. They actually have a selection to choose from, in which you can incorporate your own design. Hope this experience can help inspire you in your forum journey!