Dark City

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

V VII Hero
Gorilla

Dark City

#1 Postby V VII Hero » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:41 pm

I watched this movie the other night on TV. it features Jennifer Connely, and some other actors. it was really really awesome. Its along the lines of the Matrix but was in a way, so much cooler. this might be one of my new fav movies

Richard
Site Admin

#2 Postby Richard » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:49 pm

I saw that movie, I thought it was really good. It was shot in a strange way and lines of dialogue were handled really strangely, but it makes sense with the notion of what's happening in the film. Really different I think.

Sknydpr
Manatee

#3 Postby Sknydpr » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:50 pm

It's a good movie. Directed by Alex Proyas, who directed the original The Crow. (The good one. :) ) But then he also directed I, Robot, which I didn't much care for.

Richard
Site Admin

#4 Postby Richard » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:29 pm

oo-oooo I didn't know the same guy was director for Crow. Thinking about it now they both do have a similar feel in some respects. I didn't like I Robot either.

WHEN THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO BELIEVE IN
BELIEVE IN
THE UNBELIEVABLE IN

Sknydpr
Manatee

#5 Postby Sknydpr » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:33 pm

Richard wrote:oo-oooo I didn't know the same guy was director for Crow. Thinking about it now they both do have a similar feel in some respects.

Yeah, they're both very dark, both literally and figuratively. I like Proyas enough to forgive him for I, Robot.

Return to “General Discussion”