Someone else with my name

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

willpeavy
Elephant

Someone else with my name

#1 Postby willpeavy » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:06 pm

I did a google search for my own name, and I got some results for a guy named "William Peavy" who is a professor of horticulture that writes books about organic gardening. I had no idea he was out there, but it's pretty cool to see him making good on our mutual name! :D

Here's a link about him http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/catalog/book ... arden.html

Richard
Site Admin

#2 Postby Richard » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:15 pm

Haha. I once found someone with my exact name on Yahoo, so I sent them a message. They ignored me. I love that story.

kollision
Elephant

#3 Postby kollision » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:33 pm

No one will have my exact name, because my ethnic background is a pretty unique mix that I have yet to see.

michaelhobson
Elephant

#4 Postby michaelhobson » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:57 am

Some unfortunate person sent personal emails to my hotmail account for about a year straight. I could tell she sent them to the intended recipient most of the time, but a couple of times per month I would get an email. I went along with it for a long time and would just make up responses to the emails. I couldn't believe how long it took her and the often several people copied on the emails to figure out something was wrong. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”