Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:10 pm 
Rabbit

I have always wanted a kilt. Now that I think about it, though, maybe I just always wanted the kind of body that would look good in a kilt :lol: .

I agree that some men can pull it off and some just look silly. Part of it has to do with the body type. If your waist is larger than your hips, stay out of a kilt! Richard's drawing was spot on, though. A kilt should speak about ruggedness. Bright colors don't do it for me. Super-narrow, pleated dress kilts don't do it, either. Boots, not tennis shoes. I think Sknydpr looks good is his. The bald head, the tatoo, a pierced ear? (I can't tell), wide belt, dark colors, and a mean, hungry look, bring it together. The watch has got to go, though. You should just know what time it is. And of course the t-shirt is way cool.

When I get to my ideal body weight, I am going to buy one. I can't figure out where I would wear it, though. Except to Scottish Highlands festivals...

Skyndpr and Richard, here is my favorite site for accessories. Whether you are looking for a battle axe, jewelry, footwear, gauntlets, a shirt, or a sgian dubh this site has it!

http://www.by-the-sword.com/acatalog/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:19 pm 
Manatee

sirdle wrote:
The bald head, the tatoo, a pierced ear? (I can't tell), wide belt, dark colors, and a mean, hungry look, bring it together. The watch has got to go, though. You should just know what time it is.

Sorry dude, I'm naked without my watch. :)

(Both ears, and lots of other things, but you didn't really wanna know that, did you? :D )