Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: guinea pigs pics
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:03 am 
Manatee

Previously I posted about a cat trying to eat the baby guinea pigs that are living in my garden. They are big enough to go outside now, without getting eaten. Just thought i'd post some pics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:59 am 
Elephant

They're so cute ! Thanks for sharing. :D

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:06 am 
Elephant

wow! i love guinea pigs - they are so much better than rabbits. they are beautiful babies you have there gymhater.

jonathan

Repeat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:44 pm 
Manatee

jonathan wrote:
wow! i love guinea pigs - they are so much better than rabbits. they are beautiful babies you have there gymhater.

jonathan

I also like rabbits, it is nice to watch them hop around. I once adopted 7 baby rabbits whoms mother was killed. After nursing them to good health, I set them free in the woods. Some of them probably got eaten, but there is a good chance some are still alive.

As for the guinea pigs. It is so awesome to watch them walk around and eat as much as they can. They seem happy, and they even come to say hello every now and then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:13 pm 
Elephant

Wow thanks for sharing the pics, they are beautiful! Have no idea how people can do experiments on them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:23 pm 
Gorilla

aww theyre so cute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:59 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for posting the pics!

Animals are soooooo cute! I love them. I think cows are cute, I even think snakes are cute.

I especially enjoy interacting with wild animals...not sure why, but I do.

One of my good friends is Razor, my friend's dog. My late dog Bear (who was shot and killed by a farmer a couple of years ago) was a good friend to me as well. I cried for days when he was gone and have photos of him up in my apartment.

Loving animals is great, it can be sad at times when they pass, but that is the same with people. We are close to humans and it's sad when they go too.

It just sucks that animals have their lives taken from them well before their time, and are often treated horribly during their time on earth.

I appreciate the kindness all of you show toward animals.

Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:35 am 
Stegosaurus

robert wrote:
Thanks for posting the pics!

Animals are soooooo cute! I love them. I think cows are cute, I even think snakes are cute.

I especially enjoy interacting with wild animals...not sure why, but I do.

One of my good friends is Razor, my friend's dog. My late dog Bear (who was shot and killed by a farmer a couple of years ago) was a good friend to me as well. I cried for days when he was gone and have photos of him up in my apartment.

Loving animals is great, it can be sad at times when they pass, but that is the same with people. We are close to humans and it's sad when they go too.

It just sucks that animals have their lives taken from them well before their time, and are often treated horribly during their time on earth.
I appreciate the kindness all of you show toward animals.

Robert

I especially like the way you put the bolded words above. So true.

I think cows are have the most beautiful, human like eyes. Has anybody actually stared into the eyes of a cow? They have big round brown gorgeous eyes. very human like. Honestly, once you look into the eyes of an animal - i mean really look - it is hard to eat them afterwards and to deny them compassion and respect.

Why did the farmer shoot your dog? :cry: Where you there? How did you find put that you dog was shot? Did you confrint the farmer?