What Are You Listening To Now?

pelicanAndrew

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know if they're still together. I really gotta start checking up on my old hardcore bands i used to love o so much. College has left very little time to travel to chicago or st. louis for shows unfortunately.

Efterklang- Prey And Predator

post rock. I believe they're from Sweden or Norway. Not sure.

I don't even know if they're still together. I really gotta start checking up on my old hardcore bands i used to love o so much. College has left very little time to travel to chicago or st. louis for shows unfortunately.

Efterklang- Prey And Predator

post rock. I believe they're from Sweden or Norway. Not sure.

Municipal Waste is still together, they were just on tour this summer. They tend to stop in Pittsburgh to play with my pittsburgh boys Caustic Christ.

Yessssss i love Caustic Christ. I'm big into thrashy/crusty street punk type hardcore, although i do enjoy some of the edge/tough guy stuff sometimes.

I'm guessing you've heard of Cloak/Dagger and Government warning? They're on that east coast circuit. Don't forget Witch Hunt and Crimson Spectre as well.

My roomie is sleepin so i'm not listenin to music. Gotta wait till summer to get my Sennheiser 595s.

Speria - This Is Exactly Why I Keep My Mouth Shut

They're a vegan band. You can check them out if you're interested. And since I can't remember their myspace url, I'll give you mine and you can get to them from my top friends.

myspace.com/vegan_freak

Yessssss i love Caustic Christ. I'm big into thrashy/crusty street punk type hardcore, although i do enjoy some of the edge/tough guy stuff sometimes.

I'm guessing you've heard of Cloak/Dagger and Government warning? They're on that east coast circuit. Don't forget Witch Hunt and Crimson Spectre as well.

My roomie is sleepin so i'm not listenin to music. Gotta wait till summer to get my Sennheiser 595s.

I'll check out those other bands, I don't know them. I mostly go for local stuff, I love music up close and personal. Caustic Christ still plays a little tiny (50-60 people max) independent co-operatively owned space near here called The Mr. Roboto Project. But, I also saw them open for the Subhumans last year. Most of the guys live in my neighborhood, so I bump in to them at the grocery store and stuff.

I'm not one for bragging about knowing people, it doesn't really matter to me. I've hung out with a lot of musicians, as I'm sure you do and they're just regular guys. It's fun to look back though and think about hanging out with my old friends from Four Walls Falling, Avail and Strike Anywhere and Ipecac. Guys from GWAR and Bad Brains were regulars at our shows too in the 80's and early 90's.

I feel like such a yuppie these days, I need to get out more.