Anyone watch Star Gate?

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

kollision
Elephant

Anyone watch Star Gate?

#1 Postby kollision » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:38 pm

Anyone watch Star Gate on here? One of the best TV Shows imo. Also Atlantis.

Crash
Elephant

#2 Postby Crash » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:46 am

I watch Stargate sometimes. It's a pretty good show, but I haven't really watched Atlantis. (Wasn't too sure about those wraith-like thingies after the Atlanteans...)
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

kollision
Elephant

#3 Postby kollision » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:31 am

Crash wrote:I watch Stargate sometimes. It's a pretty good show, but I haven't really watched Atlantis. (Wasn't too sure about those wraith-like thingies after the Atlanteans...)

Have you seen the new season of SG1?

Crash
Elephant

#4 Postby Crash » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:50 am

kollision wrote:Have you seen the new season of SG1?

Just a few episodes. I don't really know when the show is on :oops: (I watch it when I catch it). I would like to watch it more frequently as it's really neat seeing the different worlds they find.

I was a little disappointed with the Atlantis premiere, guess my vision and the show's weren't the same of what Atlantis would look and be like. To be fair, I didn't really give it a chance. Is the show as good or better than SG1 ?

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

veganmadre
Elephant

#5 Postby veganmadre » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:11 am

Haven't gotten incredibly big on Sci-Fi but, I love Farscape....though that special two part "finale" last year was pretty full of crap.

Crash
Elephant

#6 Postby Crash » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:13 am

I used to watch Farscape, but haven't seen it lately. What's going on ?

veganmadre
Elephant

#7 Postby veganmadre » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:25 am

It's done...it was canceled a year or more ago - rather abruptly - so after huge pleas by fans to bring it back and/or tie it up, they created a two part miniseries that ultimately, in my opinion, sucked arse.

Crash
Elephant

#8 Postby Crash » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:29 am

I guess that would explain why I haven't seen it lately. :roll: :P

kollision
Elephant

#9 Postby kollision » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:25 am

veganmadre wrote:It's done...it was canceled a year or more ago - rather abruptly - so after huge pleas by fans to bring it back and/or tie it up, they created a two part miniseries that ultimately, in my opinion, sucked arse.

Ya I saw that one. SHe had a baby. Funny thing, Crichton is now the commander on SG1 and the girl, Claudia Black, was on for the first 5 episodes or so.

kollision
Elephant

#10 Postby kollision » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:27 am

Crash wrote:
kollision wrote:Have you seen the new season of SG1?

Just a few episodes. I don't really know when the show is on :oops: (I watch it when I catch it). I would like to watch it more frequently as it's really neat seeing the different worlds they find.

I was a little disappointed with the Atlantis premiere, guess my vision and the show's weren't the same of what Atlantis would look and be like. To be fair, I didn't really give it a chance. Is the show as good or better than SG1 ?

SG1 is better than Atlantis, but Atlantis is good as well.

As for when SG1 is on, its on at 8 PM on Fridays. Atlantis is on at 9 PM. Repeats or 11 PM and 12 PM respectively.

The new folks, the Auris are cool. Also, this friday they are showing viewer top episodes (new ones dont come back till 2 weeks) and they are going to show the Showdown between Ascended Daniel and Anubis, that one is sweet!

Crash
Elephant

#11 Postby Crash » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:33 pm

kollision wrote:they are going to show the Showdown between Ascended Daniel and Anubis, that one is sweet!

Oooh. I want to see that episode ! (Thanks for listing the times ! :D )

kollision
Elephant

#12 Postby kollision » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:09 pm

Crash wrote:
kollision wrote:they are going to show the Showdown between Ascended Daniel and Anubis, that one is sweet!

Oooh. I want to see that episode ! (Thanks for listing the times ! :D )

NP mate, hope you see it like I am going to :)

Return to “General Discussion”