Registered Dietitician answers your vegan HEALTH questions

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

Registered Dietitician answers your vegan HEALTH questions

#1 Postby compassionategirl » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:52 pm

Check this site out - it has lots of articles by jack Norris, vegan regsitered dietician who answers lots of questions that some of us have asked on this board like about B12 vegan sources, vitamin e, etc etc.

take advantage of this man's expertise and inform yourselves about a HEALTHY vegan diet.

P.S. I think Rob knows this guy.

http://www.veganhealth.org

sirdle
Rabbit

#2 Postby sirdle » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:15 pm

Thanks, Nat. That's a good site. :)
As long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seeds of murder and pain cannot reap the joy of love --- Leonardo Da Vinci

kollision
Elephant

#3 Postby kollision » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:35 pm

Thank you Nat

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#4 Postby compassionategirl » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:46 am

My pleasure.

P.S. Rob - dont you know this guy personally?

nat

robert
Site Admin

#5 Postby robert » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:21 pm

Yeah, I know Jack Norris, just from e-mails over the years. We've never met in person, although one time I got a funny e-mail from him appologizing for his behavior at a party at his house around the US election time. I wasn't even in the same state, so nowhere near his house when Bush was re-elected but I'm sure it would have been an interesting gathering. I was flying back from Las Vegas during the election voting.

But anyway, I think Jack is a good guy, he seems very honest and straight forward and has been very helpful to me over the years.

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “General Discussion”