Technical problems

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

willpeavy
Elephant

Technical problems

#1 Postby willpeavy » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:22 pm

I created a log on here, but when I try to update it takes me back to the main page of the site when I click "Submit" rather than posting. Any ideas?

michaelhobson
Elephant

Re: Technical problems

#2 Postby michaelhobson » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:26 pm

willpeavy wrote:I created a log on here, but when I try to update it takes me back to the main page of the site when I click "Submit" rather than posting. Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem, couldn't update my log all weekend and still can't. I emaile Rob, but haven't heard back yet.

robert
Site Admin

#3 Postby robert » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:32 am

Hey Will and Michael,

I ran into that problem about 2 weeks ago. I have no idea what it is. I was pretty frustrated with it and it kept taking me to the front page.

Then it worked fine and I haven't had any problems since then.

I e-mailed Michael and told him that when I was copying and pasting some things, that is where I ran into trouble in the Fitness/Training section under Back Hang Contest. I made a comment about my technical issue weeks back.

Khan (who does the technical work for the website) just flew out to Michigan a few days ago and may not have internet access. I know pretty much nothing about computers, but I'll look into it myself while he's gone.

Sorry about the inconvenience, and I hope it all works fine soon.

There must be a small glitch.

Anyone else run into this problem? Please let me know in which categories/topics, that might help solve it.

Thanks,

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “General Discussion”