Chat Alert

Richard

Yo. The chat room is always empty. So how about this: If you want to use the chat room, you can post up in here, and other users who are logged on at the same time will know you're in there, and can join in. Sound good? If this idea is lame, this topic can be erased just like my hopes and dreams

Yeah, the chatroom doesn't get used a whole lot, but I've chatted with Kollision on there a bunch of times in the past, especially when my AOL IM account was on installed on a certain computer I was using. One time we had a few of us on there and it was fun.

So one of these times when there are a bunch of us online, we should also open up that chat window on the main site.

You have to login to the main site, or create an account quickly. Most people use the same name for both accounts, but since one was around 3 years before the other, they are on different login systems and some may have two different login names.

So just create an account if you don't have one.

I'll check out the chatroom every once in a while too and see who is there.

Take care ya'll.

-Robert

So one of these times when there are a bunch of us online, we should also open up that chat window on the main site.

Well this is what I mean. If someone wants to use chat, but nobody is in there, they can post in this thread and say 'Hey I'm chat, come talk to me I am lonely' and people can see at what time that post was made, and then join the chat room.

Yeah, I know, it records it, but since we're usually chatting about fitness stuff, it's just like the forum....only instant, so we decided to save the logs.

I might change the setting so it will only save it for say 72 hours or something. But for now, yeah, it's like a recorded liine, so watch what you say!

-Robert