PETA --- a terrorist organization?

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

lelle
Elephant

#16 Postby lelle » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:13 pm

If you eat meat you are a terrorist. A terrorist to your own health and that of other people and animals.

so true :!:

Sknydpr
Manatee

#17 Postby Sknydpr » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:32 pm

V VII Hero wrote:
kollision wrote: US is the boss and the police of the world. If you do something that they say is wrong, you are terrorist. US IS THE BIGGEST TERRORIST OF THE WORLD.

I completely agree with this. yet I see no revolution in the future. I see no possible new forms of government.

As a friend of mine said to me recently, as we were discussing the Patriot Act being re-certified and our consequential desire to emigrate from this fast-becoming police state, most Americans will put up with any and all crap the government throws at them as long as their sitcoms don't get interrupted.

lelle
Elephant

#18 Postby lelle » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:57 pm

where do you want to go if you plan to emigrate?
its the same bullshit everywhere :x

Sknydpr
Manatee

#19 Postby Sknydpr » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:59 pm

I'm thinking about Spain. :)

lelle
Elephant

#20 Postby lelle » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:04 pm

i don't really know a lot about the political situation in spain, but european countries in general tend to move to the right in the last years

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#21 Postby V VII Hero » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:06 pm

Sknydpr wrote:
V VII Hero wrote:
kollision wrote: US is the boss and the police of the world. If you do something that they say is wrong, you are terrorist. US IS THE BIGGEST TERRORIST OF THE WORLD.

I completely agree with this. yet I see no revolution in the future. I see no possible new forms of government.

As a friend of mine said to me recently, as we were discussing the Patriot Act being re-certified and our consequential desire to emigrate from this fast-becoming police state, most Americans will put up with any and all crap the government throws at them as long as their sitcoms don't get interrupted.

this is true. I, myself, would love to emigrate to a new place, a new culture, a new life. and I plan to do so within the next few years.

kollision
Elephant

#22 Postby kollision » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:59 pm

V VII Hero wrote:
Sknydpr wrote:
V VII Hero wrote:

this is true. I, myself, would love to emigrate to a new place, a new culture, a new life. and I plan to do so within the next few years.

My moms side's culture and people are almost totally eliminated, thanks to US.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#23 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:59 am

Sknydpr wrote:

:lol: :lol: Too true. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”