Attention to all fit Vegans/ Vegetarians

veglifestyle

Hi everybody,

I am new to the board, but not to the vegan lifestyle. I am a natural bodybuilder and I competed three times and finally won the NBI Middleweight class in 2002.

When I was reviewing your message board I was extremely happy to find so many fit vegans/ vegetarians and the pictures I saw were impressive.

My goal that I started this year was to try and show as many people that I can that living a vegan/ vegetarian lifestyle is not only healthy but can improve your fitness level. I am planning to try to get as much press as possible through medias such as articles, pamphlets, website, and lectures I will be doing in various high schools in NYC.

I was hoping that some of you fit vegans and vegetarians would like to help by sending a picture of yourself doing your favorite activity (hiking, powerlifting, bodybuilding, dancing etc.,) with a short bio. I feel seeing others being healthy and fit while living a vegetarian lifestyle would be a great way to introduce others to vegetarianism.

Feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected] and check out the website www.thevegetarianlifestyle.com which explains the inital goals of this project.

I hope to hear from all of you soon,

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Andrew,

We have a bunch of people here who would be great for that project. A bunch of us post our bodybuilding/fitness photos quite a bit.

Robbie, Topher, Daywalker, Tarz, myself, and others have many photos up here on this site and forum. Feel free to get in touch with us. Sometimes we read so many posts we forget which ones to reply to so a reminder e-mail or personal message would be helpful for us.

Best of luck with the project!

Take care,

Robert