Dancing bodybuilder

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Sknydpr
Manatee

Dancing bodybuilder

#1 Postby Sknydpr » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:18 pm

I thought this was gonna be Topher at first. ;)

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1081.htm

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#2 Postby V VII Hero » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:31 pm

haha holy soy that was awesome.

I dance completely different. lol and nowhere near as good. "regular dance" music I cant dance to, but throw a breakdown in and I will spinkick like crazy

robert
Site Admin

#3 Postby robert » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:38 pm

I didn't get to watch it all because I'm at work but I've seen some amazing live routines like that.

I'll write more later....:)

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Crash
Elephant

#4 Postby Crash » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:57 pm

I dunno. Are you sure that's not you with a crewcut Topher ? :P
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#5 Postby V VII Hero » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:58 pm

Crash wrote:I dunno. Are you sure that's not you with a crewcut Topher ? :P

I WISH! that dude is huge. a crewcut would be convenient. my long hair is annoying me. its just shy of 10", so i still cant donate it yet, til it reaches over that length.

kollision
Elephant

#6 Postby kollision » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:31 pm

Topher dances Hardcore.

I've seen this before and its cool. Cool too see how muscles look like when done like this, since I normally seen skinny people with clothes on doing it.

robert
Site Admin

#7 Postby robert » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:13 am

I DO think this bodybuilder has some good moves, better than mine for sure, but I've seen some MUCH better bodybuilding dancing routines. There are some amazing ones out there!

Not all at the Pro level, in fact, most of them are pretty boring when it comes to posing. Darrem Charles, Melvin Anthony and King Kamali are some of the best. Other pros are incredibly boring and it is almost like they put no effort into the preparation for their posing routine.

On the amateur and National levels there are some awesome posing routines. Try to find a fairly large competition in your area and check out some of the routines and you'll hopefully be entertained well.

I'd like to learn how to do that kind of dancing and incorporate it into my posing routines.

Keep it funky!

-Thin Thin Flat Him

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

ISETFIRE
Rabbit

#8 Postby ISETFIRE » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:06 pm

V VII Hero wrote:but throw a breakdown in and I will spinkick like crazy

oh oh, you better get out of the way... :wink:

I kinda like the oldschool pogo-dance better, where you just jump at each other. No punches thrown, no pushing...
Unfortunately less and less people in the pit look out for each other, but always try to be aggressive on others. (I'm not talking about the spinkicking, windmill throwing breakdown guys, but about guys who're supposed to pogo but have fun to push and punch others without expacting that stuff in return).

Anyway, it all depends on the music. For all those HC breakdowns those fighting moves are best.
and for the real speedy stuff, get a circle pit going.

And i don't mind a "wall of death" also... :twisted:
-tomorrow come today-

Return to “General Discussion”