What is your specialty?

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

robert
Site Admin

What is your specialty?

#1 Postby robert » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:33 pm

What is your specialty?

We all have different talents and things that we specialize in. I'm curious to know what each of you specialize in? It could be your job, a talent, something unique about yourself, etc.

I started thinking of this recently because we have a few people who have mentioned some unique things about themselves recently and it was very interesting to me.

For example:

Kollision is a Certified Personal Trainer
Richard is an Illustrator
Daywalker is a Doctor, right? or soon to be a doctor?
Compassionategirl is a awesome writer and animal rights activist

I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, I perform stand-up comedy, and I worked with children or 10 years, probably the job that I am best at. I've also been called Bodybuilding's #1 fan, by Jay Cutler…..even though that isn't a talent or specialty, it's still cool :)

So please share some things about yourself. I'm sure there are tons of hidden talents among us. Share them so we can all help each other in different aspects of life.

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Sknydpr
Manatee

#2 Postby Sknydpr » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:46 pm

I can go from reasonably happy to pissed off in 1.2 seconds. :oops:

Just kidding. Kinda...

Richard
Site Admin

#3 Postby Richard » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:57 pm

I play rock music and have written tonnes of my own tracks, I had a track played on college radio, and also someone used my music in a school play. I have demos, but nothing professional done, but hope to do it properly when I get the money.

Gym hater
Manatee

#4 Postby Gym hater » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:15 pm

I play music also. I play in a popular rock band. My band makes unpolished rock songs, and when I say unpolished I really really mean unpolished. The link to the website is: http://www.ongekendtalent.nl/clubs/club ... lubid=4220

Be sure to check out the Lalala song. You can click on three different songs under the dog picture.

Also I can burp for 15 seconds, and I am verry good at irritating people, and I can do a flying kick, and I can do an olie on my skateboard.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#5 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:19 pm

Sknydpr wrote:I can go from reasonably happy to pissed off in 1.2 seconds. :oops:

Just kidding. Kinda...

yup me too.

Return to “General Discussion”