Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:28 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 6065
Location: England
That's something that lazy people can say to reassure themselves that they don't need to do anything or change. "I'm enlightened and I realise there's no reason to try and be a nice person, so it's okay for me to be an asshole'. Waste of space bums


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:44 pm 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Houston, TX
Richard wrote:
That's something that lazy people can say to reassure themselves that they don't need to do anything or change. "I'm enlightened and I realise there's no reason to try and be a nice person, so it's okay for me to be an asshole'. Waste of space bums


Someone should kick their asses, then ask them is that was right or wrong, relatively speaking. ;)

_________________
In Solidarity With Animals store - AR clothing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:59 pm 
Offline
Stegosaurus

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 3110
Sknydpr wrote:
Someone should kick their asses, then ask them is that was right or wrong, relatively speaking. ;)

:lol: Exactly Dan. It is easy to spew theories of "moral relativity" when it is not your ass being sodomized or your body being drowned in scalding hot water or your fur being ripped off your back when you are still fully consious!!!

And that is exactly what I said to the guy. I said, "Well, then, if you are ever raped and tortured, or set on fire alive, just remember that what was done to you is all morally relative." :twisted: :evil:

Moral relativity theories make me cringe and make my hairs stand up!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:02 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Posts: 6065
Location: England
Sknydpr wrote:
Richard wrote:
That's something that lazy people can say to reassure themselves that they don't need to do anything or change. "I'm enlightened and I realise there's no reason to try and be a nice person, so it's okay for me to be an asshole'. Waste of space bums


Someone should kick their asses, then ask them is that was right or wrong, relatively speaking. ;)


If I say to a person who says they believe in moral relativism, 'Well how about I kill your kids', then they say 'Now you're just being stupid'. Well actually they say 'Now U're juz been sttuped'. Because they're idiots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:27 pm 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:40 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Houston, TX
Richard wrote:
If I say to a person who says they believe in moral relativism, 'Well how about I kill your kids', then they say 'Now you're just being stupid'. Well actually they say 'Now U're juz been sttuped'. Because they're idiots.


Shtup'em. :D

_________________
In Solidarity With Animals store - AR clothing


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS } Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group