Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

That's something that lazy people can say to reassure themselves that they don't need to do anything or change. "I'm enlightened and I realise there's no reason to try and be a nice person, so it's okay for me to be an asshole'. Waste of space bums

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:44 pm 
Manatee

Richard wrote:
That's something that lazy people can say to reassure themselves that they don't need to do anything or change. "I'm enlightened and I realise there's no reason to try and be a nice person, so it's okay for me to be an asshole'. Waste of space bums

Someone should kick their asses, then ask them is that was right or wrong, relatively speaking. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:59 pm 
Stegosaurus

Sknydpr wrote:
Someone should kick their asses, then ask them is that was right or wrong, relatively speaking. ;)

:lol: Exactly Dan. It is easy to spew theories of "moral relativity" when it is not your ass being sodomized or your body being drowned in scalding hot water or your fur being ripped off your back when you are still fully consious!!!

And that is exactly what I said to the guy. I said, "Well, then, if you are ever raped and tortured, or set on fire alive, just remember that what was done to you is all morally relative." :twisted: :evil:

Moral relativity theories make me cringe and make my hairs stand up!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

Sknydpr wrote:
Richard wrote:

If I say to a person who says they believe in moral relativism, 'Well how about I kill your kids', then they say 'Now you're just being stupid'. Well actually they say 'Now U're juz been sttuped'. Because they're idiots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:27 pm 
Manatee

Richard wrote:
If I say to a person who says they believe in moral relativism, 'Well how about I kill your kids', then they say 'Now you're just being stupid'. Well actually they say 'Now U're juz been sttuped'. Because they're idiots.

Shtup'em. :D