vegan heavy metal/rock band

V VII Hero

if any vegans here (or vegan musicians you know) can play an instrument and live in or near the Portland, Oregon area... start practicing now. cause in a year I am moving there, and would really like to start up a band in the local scene. I play guitar and do some vocals.

and my friend, LJ, is gonna play 2nd guitar (he's gonna move with me too.)

the music will be heavy metal / heavy melodic rock. I love screamed vocals, but this band I would prefer to have a majority of clean singing.

any and all influences accepted. I have an open mind. I'm not looking to become famous. I want to just have a fun time rocking out, singing a lil, and at the same time getting a great message across (veganism, straight edge, positvity, overcoming obstacles, chasing dreams, etc.)

so if you could help me out that be great.

I need:

drummer

bassist

main vocalist

thanks ya'll

<3 topher

I'm in the top 1% of Worst singers in the world, and I've never played a musical instument, but I can still rock out!

I'll just cheer and run around with my shirt off dancing it up!

I guess I won't be much help to the band, but I know lots of people and know some bands in Portland, and my friend is a DJ and he knows tons of people.

We'll get you hooked up.

Oh, by the way, my DJ friend is Co, on this forum. The friend I've known since I was like 4 years old.

Party on Wayne and Party on Garth!

I'm in the top 1% of Worst singers in the world, and I've never played a musical instument, but I can still rock out!

I'll just cheer and run around with my shirt off dancing it up!

I guess I won't be much help to the band, but I know lots of people and know some bands in Portland, and my friend is a DJ and he knows tons of people.

We'll get you hooked up.

Oh, by the way, my DJ friend is Co, on this forum. The friend I've known since I was like 4 years old.

Party on Wayne and Party on Garth!

that's awesome. can he DJ samples?? kinda like how The Deftones add atmospherical sounds and stuff to songs. cause that be rad.

I honestly think Rob you could do a cameo, and rap.or if you want to be in the band, I could teach you something simple like bass.

Actually, I do know a drummer, bassist, and vocalist who live in Portland now. They are some friends of mine that used to live in Florida and I used to play in bands with all of them. If you want their contact info, let me know

that be cool. closer to when I move would be great. thanks will

Actually, I do know a drummer, bassist, and vocalist who live in Portland now. They are some friends of mine that used to live in Florida and I used to play in bands with all of them. If you want their contact info, let me know

that be cool. closer to when I move would be great. thanks will

The drummer from this band I was in - http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/How_Is_Where_You_Are_Now/ - lives in Portland now, and he probably knows lots of people in the scene there that play instruments. Whenever it gets closer to the move email him and tell him you talk to me online - [email protected]