just got home

V VII Hero

Ive been on tour for a week and half with my cousin's magazine, and I am so happy to be back in the Poconos. Ive gained a lil bit of fat and lost some muscle mass from not being able to workout, but my shoulders have gained so much. I now have that "V" body shape. its a pretty drastic change. Im hoping to lift and eat right all next week and then take new pics.

btw on tour i was spreading the word of veganbodybuilding and ppl think its sooo cool.

I got made really great vegan meals and at penn state university a restaurant called GOPPERS makes vegan pizzas!

sooooo good

Falafals at the pita pit were amazing.

I was doing PR work. basically various different events/parties to promote the college magazine. and I was the middleman/personal assistant (lifting all the heavy boxes, putting together stuff, security, etc)

the plus:

I got to hangout with quite a few models

and one of them was an old friend I went to highschool with...it was so crazy seeing her again.

Great to have you back, we missed you Topher!

Thanks for promoting Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness while you were out on tour.

I'm still amazed at how quickly your body changes. Some people spend months or years to see the changes that you seem to have take place with your body overnight! Abs gone one day and 6 or 8-pack the next!

Glad you're happy to be home and back to business with training and packing on muscle.

-Thin Thin Flat Him

yeh my genetics are crazy.

Its frusterated at times though cause I can lose muscle mass very quickly one day(especially in my legs) and then gain like crazy the next.

its fun to shape and mold my body. I cant wait til I have a steady place to live and income so I can train consistently. once I can train my legs heavily, man oh man, will I gain.

I totally missed all of yous and this website. I tried to post here and there while on the road.

probably over the next 6 months I wont be able to post much or be online that often, as I wont have my own computer. but I will definately try to post as often as I can.

I will be working and training as hard as I can to really "wow" all of yous.

Topher,

Focus on studying and training and say hi when you can but don't stress it. I was away for 10 months last year and hardly ever updated the website, it just sat there.

I'm sure you'll see our group grow each time you login to give us an update on your school experience.

Take care buddy,

-Rob-dogg