All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:36 am 
Rabbit

I'm curious. What ranking did Texas end up with?[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:57 pm 
Site Admin

Of the US states Texas is probably in about 30th place, but I just sent one out there this week, and a few of our members are from Texas, so the ranking could go up :wink:

I've been selling quite a few recently, which has been nice because then I can afford to make more, and it's just nice to know that people are wearing them around and promoting the lifestyle.

Today, I was at the pool for a going away party and a friend came up to me and said he saw one of my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirts in Washington State that someone was wearing around on a University Campus, so that was pretty cool.

There are tons of them in Oregon, because that is where I'm from and I have lots of friends who get them just to support what I'm doing, many are not even vegan, but it's fun to be going around town and see one being worn around.

I think I'm going to try to sponsor some sports teams this next year, I could never afford it in the past, but once my movie comes out I should be able to afford more shirts and other clothing items that promote our lifestyle.

We don't have shirts in all 50 states yet, but that is a fun goal that are working on.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject: CT
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:40 am 
Rabbit

Yes!!! I am so proud to see Connecticut on there, knowing that 2 of the shirts were for me! (LOL) Is anybody else on this site from Connecticut or New England?