Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:38 pm 
Manatee

Hey now! Be nice! It’s not my fault that those magazines are full of sexy men. I read it for the articles, ok, the pics are just an added bonus. Don’t make me feel like a pervert! Anyway I think the whole no hair thing is just like having women’s magazines full of airbrushes pics of beautiful women with breast implants… Its just an ideal to live up to. How many guys do they show in an issue (50?)? It seems to me at least one would have chest hair. And because they don’t guys are being told they have to look that way to be attractive. I’m sure there are guys out there who find women attractive even if they have small breasts (I sure hope so!). I for one like some chest hair, I’m not saying sasquatch or anything like that, but I think its rugged and manly. I like to touch a man and feel like I’m touching a man and not a little boy. Still, I’m sure there are a lot of women who disagree with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:51 pm 
Rabbit

uhm not the same thing. Its not that hard to shave.. its not like expecting a guy to have plastic surgery to look better. If one is going to go thru all the trouble of working out to get muscles I can understand not wanting to hide them under hair. I guess I equate male chest hair to me not shaving my legs for a month.. its all what one likes. And if my legs aren't shaved (no matter how great they look muscle-tone wise) they will be covered in public:)

ps appreciating human beauty especially muscular bodies male or female doesn't make one a pervert.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

I don't care if a woman has small breasts, has leg hair, armpit hair, chest hair and whatever else, let her do what she wants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:22 pm 
Manatee

i was just joking about the pervert part. but i really dont read them to look at the guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:24 pm 
Gorilla

topher sidenote:

"I actually prefer woman with small breasts."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:32 pm 
Gorilla

Megan sidenote:
I'm kinda jealous of women with small breasts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:33 pm 
Elephant

V VII Hero wrote:
topher sidenote:

"I actually prefer woman with small breasts."

cos you dont want yours to feel dwarfed :wink:

i am lucky as kathryn doesnt like clean shaven (so my facial hair is just trimmed, albeit the little that i have) and im reasonably free of bodyhair. i have a few tufts on my chest, but that is all.

i think if you are going to compete, and show off your physique, then you want to show it off to the maximum, so shaving obstructive hair is the way to go. i doubt ill ever compete in such a thing, so for me it isnt an issue.

jonathan

Repeat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:40 pm 
Manatee

I think it is the same thing to some degree. Changing your physical appearance to be more attractive to the opposite sex (or same sex in some cases). And you are right; it’s not that hard to shave. I just get upset because it seems like the only time an add shows a man with chest hair is if he is supposed to be gross, as in a big chubby guy with back hair, shoulder hair, and chest hair. But you never see a hot guy with a nice body and chest hair. If he wants to do it to show off his body, well then he should… it’s his body and he should do it if it makes him happy. But to do it because he thinks that what ladies like and that’s the only way to be sexy (which is why I think a lot of women get implants) then I don’t not think its right. I think that men should be aware that there are women who find it sexy. I do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:42 pm 
Manatee

To all of you guys who said you like a woman with small breast: I love you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:51 pm 
Gorilla

While we're on preferences -
I side with madcat. A little chest hair is nice. Too much still falls under gross, but it's fun to have a little to pet.
That's my two cents :)
And I think implants (for cosmetic reasons) are icky, and I feel sorry for women whose self-esteem is so affected by their breast size that they feel implants are necessary. Besides, playing sports is a whole heck of a lot more comfortable for the smaller chested, luckies.
That's my other two cents. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:19 pm 
Elephant

I have big boobs - and I'll keep them hairy for you Richard. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:05 pm 
Rabbit

Go Vegan Momma! you tell him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

I am unconcerned about breast size or density of hair anywhere on the body, it's not a factor to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:23 pm 
Rabbit

I think that if you love someone a little bit of hair on their legs, chest, etc whatever doesn't matter. Like if you love someone and they lost a leg or something you wouldn't love them any less. Or even that you are less likely to fall in love with that person. But people have ideas of what is attractive.. and they vary from person to person. Anyway Love is Blind but Lust is Not. We all have our reasons for finding the people who we find attractive (in passing/magazines) whatever attractive. You are talking about ideal - Ideal is cultural. We are taught to believe that 10 fingers and 10 toes are the ideal for our babies. When my niece was born with 11 toes did we love her any less. Hell no. BUT she still had surgery to remove one of those toes.. because well we still conform to normal/ideal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

I am saying I don't mind what people look like