To Daywalker

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

To Daywalker

#1 Postby compassionategirl » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:08 pm

I was training this morning and pretending you in front of me kicking my ass in the gym and pushing me hard!! :D 8)

and telling me things like "Stop making excuses. Any other excuses? Shut up, stop complaining and just lift!!"
Last edited by compassionategirl on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daywalker
Elephant

#2 Postby Daywalker » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:25 pm

:lol: :!:

And so, did it work? :D
No one said it would be easy.

veganmadre
Elephant

#3 Postby veganmadre » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:28 pm

i think of you daywalker while I am on the toilet. it's motivating.

not really. not motivating. do think of you.

ok, fine, that's a lie, too.

damn.
Making Prudish Americans Uncomfortable - one photo at a time.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#4 Postby compassionategirl » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:23 pm

Alex :cry:

Wish you were with me 24 hours a day for two months straight to help keep me in line when I feel weak. All I ate for the last two days was junk food. :evil: I am very disciplined in the gym, but I am such a glutton in the kitchen!! :cry:

I need a shadow to keep me motivated the while I am trying to prepare for competitition. :(

Wish germany was walking distance from Canada.

robert
Site Admin

#5 Postby robert » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:45 am

I also think of others when I train.

I think of my friend Clint Cupido (he's on the main website) who used to push me really hard.

I think about Topher because I know how hard he trains, and now he's training with me.

I think about some of my Pro Bodybuilding buddies who have motivated me over the years, and I think about other guys I'll be competing against who could be training harder than I am.

Use whatever motivation works. Oh yeah, I also think of Daywalker when I'm on the toilet. That's kinda weird.

:roll: Just kidding Alex. And Best of luck Big Man Who Walks in Day this weekend!

I've mentioned before sometimes when I train, I say these 3 words in my head over and over...one word per rep....

Bigger........Better.......Stronger

It helps me get a few extra reps. Give it a shot!

-Thin Thin Motivation From External Sources Him

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “General Discussion”