Stressed out and Struggling!

chesty leroux

Hey just need to vent!

At the moment i am carrying 19 credits at school; Tuesdays and thursdays i have class from 9:30-1:30 then again from 6:30 to 10:00, wednesday from 9-12 then 2:15-5

Fridays from 10:00 to 1.

Then Friday i go to work from 4:45 to 2:00 am, Sat from 4:45 to 1 am and Sundays from 4:45 to 12am

Mondays i dont have class but use to work with scene partners from my acting class and try to catch up on my schoolwork. I am really so worn out right now. I have no social life(except for these boards), my room and my car are a huge mess. I Can;t wait till this semester is over BUT I have no idea what i am doing next semester . I am getting my associates degree in december so i am sending out applications to 4 year universities and waiting to hear from them. I am also applying for an internship and am going through the process for that. ( part of which involves driving 4 hours to an audition on saturday and then driving 4 hours back hopefully in time for work) ARRRGGGGG and i cant seem to drag myself out of bed in the mornings to work out and i am totally stress eating all the time. Been eating way too much bread with veganaise.

Anyways i just felt like posting and venting. I know some of you have been through college and some are still in it as well, and even if not im sure you can relate.

Damn Ash I can TOTALLY relate. My courses are HIGH stress and HIGH intensity.

Plus, I am still looking for another bartending gig which I havent found yet. Are you still bartending at that place?

I can also relate to how hard it is to drag yourself out of bed - I am so tired these days too and am SO TEMPTED to just stay in bed all day, but cant because there is just too much shit that needs to get done.

MAN O MAN I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT SUMMER (vegan vacation and all).

Hope your stress subsides at least a lil bit soon. I sent you a some "stuff" in the mail as promised so maybe it will help!!!

Feel free to vent away anytime. We are all ears.

I'm right there with you Ash. I have NO free time and I'm falling behind even though I'm working as hard as I can to keep up. It sucks I'm totally burned out and I've got a loooong way to go.

Good luck though! You'll get through it! (That's what I keep telling myself anyway)

Thanks for the support chicas! Don't worry megan I'm sure you will make it through it too! You too Nat!

Nat,I quit my job where they were treating me crappy, I've been working as a waitress at a pub for about 3 weeks now. I'm not making as much money, but i like the atmosphere and the people much more and thats important to me. I fit in really well, it feels like I've been working there for longer than three weeks! I just needed to get out of the other place, it was such a source of negative energy for me. I would walk through the door and immediately just feel like shit.

Speaking of feeling like shit, I've worn myself out and made myself sick! I get no sleep during the week cause of school, and friday I had class till 1, worked till 1:30 came home went to bad a little after 2, and got up at 4:30 to drive 4 hours to North Carolina to audition to be a character at Disneyworld. Then i drove 4 hours home took a shower got dressed in a costume ( i was the angel of punk rock) and went right to work. It was crazy running off 2 1/2 hours sleep.

They let me go home early about 11:30 cause i was so run down and feeling crappy. I came home and took my temperature and it was 102.5! So I've loaded myslef with echinacea and vitamin C and a wheatgrass barley supplement. It was enough to get me through work yesterday. I was the only waitress and worked from 4:45-1:45 (we were supposed to close at 11!) Anyways, I've gotta go start my week. Another busy day!