Unused adrenaline is extremely toxic

compassionategirl

Out of a book:

"Speaking of the slaughterhouse scene, what kind of chemical reaction do you think would occur in your body if somebody put a choke chain around your neck to keep you in line, shoved you onto a conveyor belt, and made you watch in horror as all of those in line in front of you were beheaded one by one? Well, your body would be pumped so full of adrenaline from all that fear that you wouldnt know what hit you! Unused adrenaline is extremely toxic. if you think for a minute that most of the meat that you consume is not packed with this toxic substance, you're sadly mistaken!

Play it safe, become a healthy vegetarian. Look what they feed cattle - the dead, ground up carcusses of other feed lot animals who, for a variety of reasons, didnt make it to the slaughterhouse!

Also, consider the fact that cattle, sheep, chickens, horses, etc. are all vegetarian animals. Where do you suppose they get tehir protein needs from? They get it from the grains and grasses that they eat. You are no different. ""

Interestingly, the book that i pulled this out of is not at all one on veganism or animal rights. It is one about the benefits of ...you ready...apple cider vinegar! I thought this would be interesting since there was a thread in which apple cider vinegar was discussed. Needless to say, as soon as I read the above stuff, I bought the book, since the authors already gained some credibility in my eyes with the above observations.

Also note that although the authors use the word "vegetarian", they claim also not to eat dairy either, but not sure about other non-vegan foods.

Brian,

Just been drinking it straight. Sometimes, when i feel like a salad with mixed greens, I make a salad dressing by mixing flax seed oil with apple cidar vinegar, sea salt, crushed garlic and fresh ground pepper. It is pretty good! You should try it.

But drinking it straight can damage your teeth enamel, so be sure to rinse your mouth with water after you drink it, then preferably brush to. But rinse first, since I read somewhere that if you just go from drinking to brushing without rinsing first, you will actually be rubbing the vinegar remnants right into the enamel of your teeth which is not good.

I dont mind drinking it straight. I have always liked really sour tasting stuff ever since I was lil. I can even eat a lemon as if it was a sweet tangerine!!

But if you cannot stand the straight vinegar, then try to make a salad dressing out of it like maybe the one above, and adjust the recipe to suit your own tastes!

peace

compash