Thank you K-oz!

Daywalker

Hey!

This thread is dedicated to thank my girl K-OZ for the support at the competition yesterday!

She was my coach, manager and minder

She applied the tanning lotion like a pro!

She cared for my nutritional needs

She ran around for information on the time schedule and organization.

She took all the great pictures!

She cheered for me!

She cheered me up!

She consolidated me and made me pity the winner for not having her

She was so patient in the long periods of waiting!

And not only yesterday, she was patient with me during the whole last weeks of my diet, when i trained a lot and ate strange things at strange times

Thank you, K-oz!

I LOVE YOU!

Awesome, great to have someone there to help you out. Anyone who knows anything about competitive bodybuilding knows that it isn't easy. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication and a support team is extremely important.

So I want to take the time to thank Megan! Megan has lived with me for a few months and has put up with all of my posing around the house, my long absence while I'm at the gym training or eating or sleeping, my mood that slightly alters at I get closer and closer to contest day, and of course thank her for coming down to California with me, taking photos, driving, and making the trip an enjoyable experience.

I'm pretty easy to get along with, but not the easiest. I'm pretty picky about how much sleep I get and stress out about lack of money and things like that.

So Megan, I thank you and hope that you had fun at your first bodybuilding contest. I hope to see you at other contests watching not only Me but Topher on stage too! Thanks again for all the support.

Also thanks to Topher for encouraging me while I was mentally at my weakest, and training with me during my final couple of weeks of contest preparation.

The three of us make a good team. I know others are planning on moving to Oregon too. Perhaps we'll have to get a new place and expand the team and have about 6 vegan fitness warriors in one house!

Aw, I was coming to give my kudos to K-Oz, and now I get my own kudos too!

I shall still say good job to K-Oz......Good job K-Oz!!!!

Now on to me - Thanks Robert

It was an awesome trip, and as I said probably a dozen times beforehand when we were stressing about how to pay for it, I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

I'm going to have to take a few minutes soon and post some of the details before I forget.....HA, like that could happen!

And, Robert IS easy to live with. I'm moodier than he is by far

• 1 month later...

Dam it!

I never realized that I just read this wonderful thread and never posted andything!

Thank all of you for the kind words... and of course special thanks to my loved Daywalker

I am so happy that everything turned out so good! From the very first conpetition to the last one, which was the ultimate topping of all!!

I am so proud of you and I think you did the most amazing job ever! Keep cool and just do what is necessary!

It was pleasure to help you and of course I will do it any time again!

I have a real champion at home

I LOVE YOU TOO !

~ K-oz ~

P.S. What are "kudos"?