Hello From Israel

valshecht

Hi there, My name is Val, from Israel, currently a student finished the army service, on the way to Technion(Technology Institute of Israel), I've been working out "Long time" That's because My Mom and Dad are fitness trainers, Unfortunately my family is carnivore, but I'm slowly changing that

Recently I've started my Cut period, (Summer here comes soon enough),

I will post some pictures of me soon, When I get arround to it.

I've been a "lurker" in the forum for quite a while now, and now is the time to join actively !

So that's a check in the TO-DO list.

Shalom.

Shalom, Val! Being from Israel, are you an Avi Lehyani fan?

Mike

I have recently saw his profile on the site, and it made me really happy, we have quite a lot of vegans (some because of more religious reasons) but a Vegan Bodybuilder in Israel it's a whole different league !

Hi! My brother went on a birthright trip to Israel a couple years ago and has been bugging me to go too. Awesome to have a vegan from there on the board!

Yes Indeed you should come, I will show you the wonders of Hummus and Falafel, and some other foods, the true ones no the hummus or falafel you get at europe or us :>

Hi and welcome!

I will show you the wonders of Hummus and Falafel, and some other foods, the true ones no the hummus or falafel you get at europe or us :>

Omg, plzz send me massive amount of hummus and falafel, I will be forever greatfull

Or maybe you can just give me some recipes? That would be awesome, I love hummus and falafel. Would be cool to have some authentic Israeli recipes.

Hi and welcome!
I will show you the wonders of Hummus and Falafel, and some other foods, the true ones no the hummus or falafel you get at europe or us :>

Omg, plzz send me massive amount of hummus and falafel, I will be forever greatfull

Or maybe you can just give me some recipes? That would be awesome, I love hummus and falafel. Would be cool to have some authentic Israeli recipes.

I don't now much about recipies but here's a pic from my last visit to the best hummus place in IL some eye candy ... or eye hummus !

http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v204/58/115/580763636/n580763636_326733_340.jpg

Ill' try to get some good recipies in English.

• 1 year later...

Israel by far has the best fruit ever. I've been twice, once for school reasons. I absolutely loved it. If I could, I would live there. I can just live off the tomatos, hummus, the lafa pitot and olive oil. I love the Anona there and the mango juice! yummy.

Welcome!! I have a friend from Israel, he said the army gave him a desk job because he was some kind of big-time athlete and they didn't want him to hurt himself, ha. What kind of army service did you get to do?

• 5 weeks later...